Hydratherma Naturals by LHCF member FindingMe...

complexsimplicity

Has anyone tried her products? I want to start using natural products that way I don't have to worry about which commercial products have harmful chemicals in it and whatnot. But anyway I went to her site healthyhairjourney.com and the testimonials were great but I was jus wondering which of you ladies have tried her products. TIA

ETA: I don't know how I messed that up. It's not by the member findingme but by godsflowerrr. thx asthecurlzturns

Last edited:
Has anyone tried her products? I want to start using natural products that way I don't have to worry about which commercial products have harmful chemicals in it and whatnot. But anyway I went to her site healthyhairjourney.com and the testimonials were great but I was jus wondering which of you ladies have tried her products. TIA

I purchased her sample kit and the products are great they just did not work for me. I had to do a forced big chop due to heat damage from hard presses and my scab hair is just not letting anything work for me right now :wallbash::wallbash:. I have the sample kit for sale on the exchange board if you are interested.

I purchased her sample kit and the products are great they just did not work for me. I had to do a forced big chop due to heat damage from hard presses and my scab hair is just not letting anything work for me right now :wallbash::wallbash:. I have the sample kit for sale on the exchange board if you are interested.

Thanx! goin to check out the exchange board :grin:

I 've used the hair growth lotion and plan on repurchasing.

I am in :love: with the smell and you don't need to use a lot. :yep:

Ummmm:perplexed

FindingMe is the creator of this line? Ummm, I thought it was by another member named GodsFlowerrr???

I've never tried the line though, but have read up on it.

Back