Husband put in my wet n wavy sew in!(pics!)

shadylane21

OK ladies so here it is my b-day hair!!!!! Hubby did a great job and I love it! Let us know what you think!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zrRDDBwM58
GEDC3939.jpg

GEDC3953.jpg

So amazing:drunk: He did a great job.

...he needs to teach my Dh how to do a simple ponytail..because apparently its rocket science:perplexed

Wow that looks great you are very lucky to have him. I can't even get my SO to massage my scalp so hair styles are Out of the question lol

Looks nice. I was just watching your Youtube video about your TCA Peel and stretch marks. How is that coming along? I am thinking about doing that for mine.

Ok I need to borrow him because he does a better job then some stylist.
Eta: you look great!
Thanks I'll let him know lol!

Your hubby seems to be a jack of all trades!!!! Go you!
That he is!

He did a great job.
TY!

So amazing:drunk: He did a great job.

...he needs to teach my Dh how to do a simple ponytail..because apparently its rocket science:perplexed
TY! LOL!

Does he give other husbands lessons? If my hubby could do this, I'd be in like Flynn!
LOL! I'll have to have do a PSA!

i'm so jelly that your hubby does your hair and it looks so good......how much does he charge and when can i make my appt?:look::lachen:
LOL!

you 2 are too cute for me!!! I can't believe this. Your hair looks very nice.
TY!

He does the cornrows as well it seems like from the videos?
YUP! He did everything!

Wow that looks great you are very lucky to have him. I can't even get my SO to massage my scalp so hair styles are Out of the question lol
TY! and girl you better teach him to atleast oil the scalp!

Nice!! Your hubby did a good job.
TY!

Dang. Does he have a brother?!?!
No sorry!

I think hubby needs his own YT channel to give out lessons lol
He's working on a channel, but not for hair lol!

Looks nice. I was just watching your Youtube video about your TCA Peel and stretch marks. How is that coming along? I am thinking about doing that for mine.
It's time to do another peel and i've been slacking! I need to do an update video

Your hubby did a great job.
TY!
I agree your husband did a great job and he does need his own channel!
TY! He's got a channel coming, but its non hair.

Your hair is beautiful. May God give me a husband like that.

About the TCA peel, becareful with that. I got dark patches/splotches that won't go away. My dermatologist had to prescribe me a bleaching cream and it forever to see a difference. I still have the discoloration even now. Funny how the point of me using the peel was to remove dark spots.

Back