Husband Does Twistout

I took my sew in out yesterday. took two hours!!! and im happy not sad about that because my previous stylist did the stitches and braids so small it would literally take at least a day maybe two from start to finish.

she acted like she was the only game in town and I wouldn't find anyone to do a comparably good job. ***** you thought :lol: aint never going back to that heaux again AND I paid 100$ less.

now I need to shampoo all this shed hair out so I need to borrow her husband :lol:

I took my sew in out yesterday. took two hours!!! and im happy not sad about that because my previous stylist did the stitches and braids so small it would literally take at least a day maybe two from start to finish.

she acted like she was the only game in town and I wouldn't find anyone to do a comparably good job. ***** you thought :lol: aint never going back to that heaux again AND I paid 100$ less.

now I need to shampoo all this shed hair out so I need to borrow her husband :lol:

If I found a man that would take out my sew in, he'd be my husband.

I have to take mine out tomorrow by myself:cry3:

I love her but their couple vids always strike me as weird.

I believe he is some type of Latino. Hes not Anglo IIRC.

My brother used to do his ex-fiance's relaxers. LOL

One time I got REALLY sick and my husband attempted to wrap my hair stating "I know how important your hair is to you." Needless to say he ripped out a few stands and said *** it...I woke up the next morning in "that fabric head muffin." (his word for bonnet)

I saw this video before too. My dad used to put my mom's rollers in sometimes before bed. But she said that was because she always wanted to do it before they got "in bed" and he said no. So the only way he ever got any was if he put the rollers in after. That was a lot of information I never needed to know but for some reason I do.

Eta: I would never let my white SO touch my hair. Never ever. Once, I had my hair pulled back in a low blown out puff and my ex pulled off the band almost like a child. "Ooohh what is this? It can come off?" Smh. So yeah, I'm good.

Awwww...how cute! :grin: :grin:

I see nothing wrong with my SO doing my hair....:look: It would be more for like playing though....Idk if I would wear it out lol. But I think it's so sweet... :grin: It's like, getting a back massage or some type of pampering. I think it's adorable.

Back