Hunnee B'z (Nashville): Carol's Daughter, Miss Jessies, etc.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Hey ladies. Today I went to this little natural beauty store that carries Carol's Daughter and Miss Jessies! It's called Hunnee B'z.

Well, here's my experience:

Most of CD's products stink (body care and hair care). I was so turned off by the smell of some products. I didn't think I was that sensitive to smells, but my nose (the sinus area) actually started to burn :ohwell:. Anyhoo, I ended up buying the Hair Balm and Hair Milk from CD. Those products actually didn't smell bad, and I like the consistency of both.

When it came to look at the Miss Jessie's products, they had all 4 (Baby, Curly, Merigne, Pudding). They even had the new 2oz trial sizes! The trial sizes were 10 bucks (well, the Baby cream was). I ended up buying one trial size Baby Buttercreme. Smells just like vanilla....nice.

Service at Hunnee B'z is good too. The lady gave me one of those punch card coupons where for every $20 spent, you get a bee punched on your card. If I get 10 bees on the card, then I can get $20 in free merchandise.

After checkout, they give their customers a free skinny tube of honey that you can eat.

Hunnee B'z
2940 Murfreesboro Pike
Antioch, Tennessee 37013

http://www.hunneebz.com

On the website, they only sell their oils, not CD or Miss Jessie's products. Those are only sold in the store. The store is located right across from Wal-Mart supercenter.

Last edited:
Cool this is great to know. I have heard a great deal about honeybeez. I will have to go out there and try it.

turnergirl said:
Cool this is great to know. I have heard a great deal about honeybeez. I will have to go out there and try it.

Yep, and they have testers for all of the Carol's Daughter products too. So you can open up the stuff, smell it, and test it out.

My co-worker told me about this place. I've been meaning to take a look, but I always put it off. Since I'm right down the street, I think I'll go this weekend:)

I haven't heard of it but I was just over there today. I am right down the street from Murf Road....off Bell Road.

I am so excited. I was just telling my mother about Carol's Daughter being sold at Macy's.

TSU Princess, did you find out if the Carol's Daughter was sold at the Tennessee Macy's yet. I read your post this morning:D

Thanks TSU Princess!!!! Is this in the same new shopping area with that other BSS Hair Zone?!
I've been in that BSS before---they even have me on the mailing list and sent me a coupon---but I've never seen Hunnee B'z. Maybe it's been there all along, and I haven't been paying attention...:look: lol

This chic was telling me about that store, but I thought she said the store was out north.... (we were talking about candles and stuff tho---not hair products)..

Anyway....I'll be at that Walmart on Tuesday (gotta fill my gas tank).....so I'll make sure to stop by there! thanks for the review!!!!

:)

ETA:

I just peeped my coupon card, and it IS in the same shopping center! I'm excited!!

BTW...just so yawl will know, if you buy something in that BSS Hair Zone--and get on their mailing list, they will send you a coupon during your birthday month.

StellaB said:
I haven't heard of it but I was just over there today. I am right down the street from Murf Road....off Bell Road.

I am so excited. I was just telling my mother about Carol's Daughter being sold at Macy's.

TSU Princess, did you find out if the Carol's Daughter was sold at the Tennessee Macy's yet. I read your post this morning:D

I got around to calling 2 of the Macy's in Nashville, and neither of them have started to sell the products in the stores yet. I guess you can only get them online for now.

I'm back in Memphis now, and I haven't called any Macy's here yet since I've already "witnessed" the CD products at Hunnee B'z in Nashville.

Hopefully Macy's will start to sell the CD products in-store within the near future.

apples said:
Thanks TSU Princess!!!! Is this in the same new shopping area with that other BSS Hair Zone?!
I've been in that BSS before---they even have me on the mailing list and sent me a coupon---but I've never seen Hunnee B'z. Maybe it's been there all along, and I haven't been paying attention...:look: lol

This chic was telling me about that store, but I thought she said the store was out north.... (we were talking about candles and stuff tho---not hair products)..

Anyway....I'll be at that Walmart on Tuesday (gotta fill my gas tank).....so I'll make sure to stop by there! thanks for the review!!!!

:)

ETA:

I just peeped my coupon card, and it IS in the same shopping center! I'm excited!!

BTW...just so yawl will know, if you buy something in that BSS Hair Zone--and get on their mailing list, they will send you a coupon during your birthday month.

You know, Hunnee B'z does the same thing for your birthday.

Back