Humectress and other goodies 3.50 a bottle

gymfreak336

At Big Lots!!!!

I was just "browsing" their today and saw bottles of humectress and other nexxus stuff for 3.50-5 bucks. Just some info for those who use it.

Just browsing, Gym?

:rolleyes:

J/k Thanks for the info.

Since I changed jobs there is no Sally's or Big Lots anywhere near me. I have to take a special trip to another town and most times I can only do it on the weekend.

Blessing in disguise maybe? :look:

Just browsing, Gym?

:rolleyes:

J/k Thanks for the info.

Since I changed jobs there is no Sally's or Big Lots anywhere near me. I have to take a special trip to another town and most times I can only do it on the weekend.

Blessing in disguise maybe? :look:

Yeah girl, just browsing:look: (nevermind the fact they had one of those drugstore buy outs and had stuff 70% off:look:)

I will be just browsing again on Saturday :)

Given the price of gas, it is a blessing in disguise for you. I have a biglots in walking distance of my apartment:ohwell:

oh SNAP!

after i leave sally's tomorrow for my wen knockoff i'm headin over to Big Lots for some nexxus. thanks for the heads up, that is dirt cheap!!!

Girl stop playin. Did they have any emergencee? I just bought two bottles with a $10 mail in rebate so it costed me 8 bucks a bottle.:look:

Girl stop playin. Did they have any emergencee? I just bought two bottles with a $10 mail in rebate so it costed me 8 bucks a bottle.:look:

I didn't see any but I am going to the one on Battleground today when my booboo gets off work so I will let you know if I see any.

Back