Humecto or Humectress?

MissB

Which product do you prefer and why? Also, have you used either product as a daily moisturizer?

Thanks in advance,
MissB

Humectress. I liked Humecto, but I got way more slip and my hair felt way softer after using Humectress. I've used Humectress as a leave-in and it works just fine. I've never used Humecto as one.

humectress is a good daily moisturizing conditioner
humecto is a good strengthening conditioner, because it has protein in it which is not good for daily use
humectress smells better and it really does give more slip
smile.gif

I havent tried both, but I LOVE my humectress and wouldnt trade it for anything! I do have a sample of humecto Ill try sometimes soo though...

Leslie_C,

Does that mean that you prefer the Humectress over the Design Essentials Stimulations Conditioner?

missb, yeah most definitely! But I think that my nexxus therappe and humectress work best as a pair and I think my DE moisture retentions and stimulations work best together, know what I mean?

Yes, I do know what you mean. It's just like Keracare Hydrating/Detangling and Humecto and Elucence Moisture Benefits and Moisture Balance.

Thanks,

MissB

I love Humectress! I have a sample of Humecto I can't wait to try.

I have used Humctress as a daily moisturizer before, it's decent but I prefer my UBH Lotion.

Humectress. Humecto makes my hair feel too coated and I like the smell of the Nexxus product better than the Avlon one. I didn't like the humectress as a moisturizer on DRY hair tho. When I use it to mositurize I use it on damp or wet hair - as more of a leave in.

Tracy, I tried this as a moisturizer too and it didnt work for me either. Oh well, I go through it fast enough as a conditioner!

humecto... it detangles well and it leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized
smile.gif

humectress works well on my daughter's natural hair (does the same the for her that the humecto does for me)

I've never used either product daily.

Jasmin,

That sounds like a good combination. I tried Headdress as a leave-in but I didn't care for it. Maybe Humectress would be better. Thanks for posting!

[ QUOTE ]
MissB said:
Thanks Tracy. CaramelHonee, I can always count on you and Cleo for a Keracare vote.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know that's right, because I think Humecto is soooo much better than Humectress... At least for me. Humecto gives the best slip and moisturizes, Humectress did nothing
ohwell.gif

I do like Keraphix though.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Cleo said:
[ QUOTE ]
MissB said:
Thanks Tracy. CaramelHonee, I can always count on you and Cleo for a Keracare vote.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know that's right, because I think Humecto is soooo much better than Humectress... At least for me. Humecto gives the best slip and moisturizes, Humectress did nothing
ohwell.gif

I do like Keraphix though.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif
up.gif

I've been pretty good, can't complain too much. How about you? Still using Arosci? Sorry for the hijack MissB
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
Im sorry to MSB.
Im doing good...and yes, i still use my arosci
lick.gif
I love this stuff
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I really have to try this arosci moisturizer, they don't sell it where i live
frown.gif

Back