Humecto is a good value

punchinella

Just hear me out for a minute. I have been doing the math and for me Keracare Humecto 5 lb. tub is a good value. I thought I was being a good steward my money by only spending 4.50 – 5.00 for the Profectiv Growth Masque conditioner because I would always try to buy the bonus size jar (8.25 oz). So when I saw ladies talking about the Humecto tub saying it was around 50.00 I was like :eek: what?! Then I started to add it up…

It would take 10 jars of the Profectiv to make a 5 lb tub (ok you’ll get 2.5 oz more), but anyways…

Let’s say I always get the bonus size and I get it for 4.50 that is 45.00 for 10 jars. I found the Humecto on Sheldeez.com for 33.00 Already 12.00 ahead. Yes I did have to pay shipping but even with shipping I still came out 4.00 ahead. And on top of that when I go to the BSS for conditioner I never walk out of there with one thing, so this is saving me even more money because I will make fewer trips to the BSS.

I don't think $50 is too much for such a big container, but my only fear it that I would be left with so much of it if I don't like it. I wish that I could sample it (the tub version) before buying it.

HoneyDew said:
I don't think $50 is too much for such a big container, but my only fear it that I would be left with so much of it if I don't like it. I wish that I could sample it (the tub version) before buying it.

I am in the same boat with you HoneyDew. But I still want to give it a try.

Back