Human hair full cap instant weave for a protective style!!!

Mocha Princess

Hey ladies, I see that many people will be using instant weaves as a protective style this fall/winter; I was wondering if you guys think this is cute, and if it looks like I could work with it to look as realistic as possible. I found it on Beautyink.com. Today, I spend $40 on an Outre instant weave I ended up hating, and I can't even get my money back b/c it's final sale!:mad: I sooo regret buying it. What a waste! Tell me what you think of this.

MW-FC-HHGranada.jpg
I actually grew my hair out to shoulder length using these for a year before I relaxed but they weren't full caps like this one. What do you'll think of full caps as opposed to 3/4 caps? I'm scared this may look too fake. It's made by milky way, which usually has the coursest looking hair so hopefully the hair piece is made with the same type of hair. :look:

I think that hairstyle is so very cute and realistic looking. I would have thought it is her hair. It looks like it is a coarse texture, so that is very good to help it look more realistic. I just hope when u purchase it, it looks realistic in person as well and isn't too shiny. And i hope that it doesn't have that 'wig/fake hair' movement going on (lots of movement, and strands clumps together..) but i think you've made a good choice, it looks good...

Hi Mona,

I went WEAVE shopping today too! :grin: This style looks very cute!!-- the tapered ends and shoulder length seem realistic.

I plan to wear my instant weaves until I reach armpit length, maybe longer.

Good luck! ;)

How do you use them? Sorry if it is a dumb question. Is it used like a wig or weave? I am trying to transition and my hair is 1/2 natural and 1/2 relaxed.:ohwell:

That's a full cap!?! I usually stay away from the full caps bc they look fake. I usually go for the 3/4 ones. But that one looks pretty good! I might have to check out the outre ones myself :scratchch I say go ahead and rock it!

I wouldn't wear it because I don't like the way I look in bangs. lol But the style is real looking. I say go for it. The funny thing is, is that I bought a full cap and did not realize that is what I bought. I kept trying to wear it as a fall (3/4 wig) and it kept looking hella funny! lol So know my silly tail knows what it is and it looks better. Thank you for posting! Again, girl if you like it; go for it!

i like the style but i don't think it would work for me.

i have the hardest times finding wigs because i too don't really look good with bangs and the scalp part usually looks fake and its hard to cover up unless you put a head band on. sometimes i try and pull the bangs to the side but it still doesn't look right.

another problem is that i have chubby cheeks like a chipmunk and need hair that is pulled away from my face and that isn't really possible with a full cap weave. i haven't seen a half wig that i like so i am stuck.

also my hair is very thick and its gets hot as heck under the wig

but what site did that wig come from? i am interested in trying some wigs

I love the 3/4 ones, they look totally natural if you blend your natural hairline correctly. I am using them as my protective style through the winter. It's the best of both worlds as far as I'm concerned, you have style and length (my goal) and your hair rests and you can wash and condition as often as you like!

I get mine from the BSS store, I highly recommend trying them on. I couldn't trust getting one based on a picture.

Janet

Sensationnel Instant Weave has some good choices...

Take care!
Janet in Atlanta

Back