Human Hair for Braids Today - New York City

Kadeja

I am getting my hair braided this evening, human hair, wet & wavy. Where would you reccommend I buy the hair? I am in Manhattan 42nd & 5th and am willing to drive no more than 30 min. Thx in advance for all responses!!

[ QUOTE ]
I am getting my hair braided this evening, human hair, wet & wavy. Where would you reccommend I buy the hair? I am in Manhattan 42nd & 5th and am willing to drive no more than 30 min. Thx in advance for all responses!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You can try Adorable hair on 23rd street and Broadway I think. There's another store on 14th street & 6th avenue or you can travel up to 125th street and purchase hair.

Well I usually buy my hair from Lugo's in BK..Ruthies in LI...

Are u willing to pay about 100 dollars for hair.. If not then u can go to any Beauty Supply hair and buy the hair they sell in their store..

Yes, I am willing to pay $100 for the human hair. I actually found a Lugo's in Manhattan, which I will be going to after work. The price is $134 for 8oz.

LUGO's was the best...

Thanx so much for the recommendation. I got my hair done on Friday in Harlem ($100) It only took 2 hrs and 45 minutes - two people were working on it. I don't have a camera so sorry no pics. It came out really nicely though.

There's a LUGO's in the city? WHere at?
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I am willing to pay $100 for the human hair. I actually found a Lugo's in Manhattan, which I will be going to after work. The price is $134 for 8oz.

[/ QUOTE ]

Zoe - The Lugo's in the city is:
205 1st Avenue
On 1st Ave. Btwn 12th/13th St.
Phone: 212-979-5160

koki- I got medium human hair box braids.

Back