HUEtopia hair steamer

CandiedLipgloss

Hey ladies,

Has anyone tried the Huetopia hair steamer? It's a totally different company from BeHuetiful.

It looks very powerful :lick:, and it's $104. :yep:

If you have reviews, please let me know, I'm interested in getting a hair steamer that will take up little space. Thanks

HUEtopia Hair Steamer There's a video of it in action under the steamer tab.

They look to be the same steamer, just a different name.

At that price would it not be better to add a few more dollars and get the upright steamer - if you have the space?

At that price would it not be better to add a few more dollars and get the upright steamer - if you have the space?

Is the upright better than the table top? I like the table top on the Behuetiful because it has the facial steamer attachment.

Totally agree :yep: Upright is the real deal. The table top is just a pale imitation and not as effective IMHO.

Is the upright better than the table top? I like the table top on the Behuetiful because it has the facial steamer attachment.

YES

Btw you can buy a Carmen facial steamer for like £25. However you can buy an unwanted gift round about this time of year for £5 :lol:. That's how I snapped up mine still in the box and everything :yep:

I've used both and in my opinion the upright steamer is better. The steam seems to be much more powerful.

Co-signing I sold my table top and bought and ex salon upright professional one. No comparison. Ironically the table top cost me £129. I sold it for £40 :ohwell: and bought the Salon one (from a salon which hardly used it and was closing down) for £99.

Totally agree :yep: Upright is the real deal. The table top is just a pale imitation and not as effective IMHO.

YES

Btw you can buy a Carmen facial steamer for like £25. However you can buy an unwanted gift round about this time of year for £5 :lol:. That's how I snapped up mine still in the box and everything :yep:

Co-signing I sold my table top and bought and ex salon upright professional one. No comparison. Ironically the table top cost me £129. I sold it for £40 :ohwell: and bought the Salon one (from a salon which hardly used it and was closing down) for £99.

Thanks! Upright it is! :yep:

why does it look like a rip off of the heutiful hair steamer?:perplexed they should at least use a different name..i mean dang:lol::lol: the HUE is way too obvious

I'm kinda sad that ladies are saying the full sized steamer is best:sad: I have space for it, I just love when things are more compact so I preferred the tabletop one, now this thread is making me wonder:ohwell: I still love the overall design and look of the tabletop model best...decisions decisions:scratchch

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I'm kinda sad that ladies are saying the full sized steamer is best:sad: I have space for it, I just love when things are more compact so I preferred the tabletop one, now this thread is making me wonder:ohwell: I still love the overall design and look of the tabletop model best...decisions decisions:scratchch

BM, just know that you will be doing all kinda body contortions to make sure all areas of your hair receive steam. Thats one of the downfalls of these compact steamers.

BTW - that is the exact video that is on HUETIFUL's youtube channel. I guess they are coming out with an okie-doke dupe; different company name with the same model steamer for a cheaper price.

/\ westNDNbeauty Wow, I never thought of that...it really seemed that it encased all of the hair in there from the pictures.....I feel like it should be fine since I tend to pile my wash day braids on top of my head lately....I really gotta reconsider some things...I just always saw the big steamer as bulky and clunky but it looks like I have some new things to consider.....thanks for the insight! :)

OP if you end up with one that is of lower power or little steam throw a large towel over the top of the unit .... less steam escapes, much more powerful results

also if under a hood and you would like to steam the face.... turn the longer length of the towel over the front of the steamer.... full facial steam results w/ the steam redirected towards your face

Back