How's your stash? What's on your shopping list?

NJoy

Here I grow again!
I've got some shopping to do. Here's my list:

Wheatgerm oil
Avacado oil and butter
Lacio Lacio (been meaning to try this)
A new steamer!!! (grrr! Don't get me started)
NTM Silk Touch Leave in
Coconut oil

My stash is becoming overwhelming for me again! But in the next few months I want:

2x Claudie's Protein Treatment
Aloe Vera Juice
Uncle Funky's Daughter Curly Magic
Miss Jessie's Stretch Silkening Cream
Cassia
JBCO shampoo
Amla Oil
Brahmi Oil
Bringrahj Oil
Hibiscus
Qhemet OHHB
Qhemet Amla pomade
Qhemet gel
Chagrin Valley shampoo bars (Cafe Moreno, Herb Garden, Nettl & Rosemary Mint)
Bee Mine Curly Butter
Komaza Intense Moisture Therapy
Komaza Olive Moisture Masque
OHM Sweet hair pudding
Christine Gant Babbasu DC

My ultimate wish is some gallon-sized bottles of Giovanni SAS and GDLI. I use this as a cowash, leave-in, and deep conditioner. I have tried to convince my hair to like TJ Nourish Spa since it's cheaper LOL but it's not happening.

I just realized I need a new blowdryer for the 4 or so times a year I straighten my hair. This cheap Wahl dryer I bought at Wal-Mart about 5 years ago ain't cuttin' it.

Happy to say my stash is under control, I need:

Aphogee two step
oil sheen spray
some duck bills
Big barrel tong

Just bought:
Aveda DR Intensive
Aveda Colour Conserve
Aveda Dry Remedy
Organix Brazilian-then I found my remaining BKT:rolleyes:

I think that's it, I want to attempt a rollerset this week God help me:spinning:

I've got some shopping to do. Here's my list:

Wheatgerm oil
Avacado oil and butter
Lacio Lacio (been meaning to try this)
A new steamer!!! (grrr! Don't get me started)
NTM Silk Touch Leave in
Coconut oil

NJoy okay Start what happened to your steamer????

:popcorn:

i just sold my stash so im free for new products

right now i only want:

lafier honey and almonds rinse gallon
baba de caracol intensive treatment 56 oz

my new stash will not be a bunch of different products but my staples in steriod sized containers:lick:

conair gold bird
oyin juices amd berried
honey dew
cj rehab
cj hibiscus and babana fix con
cj cleansing con
hv almond glaze
darcys pumpkin seed con
darcys peach kernel oil
darcys lemongrass transition creme
donna maire buttermilk cream (cant think of name right now)

My stash is full! im going to try and use up some of my cons and leave ins b4 i order anything else!

Oyin Handmade Honey Dew (the 16 oz, I already have the 8 oz)
Oyin Handmade Whipped Pudding (I have the 2 oz. I want the 4 oz)
Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Cream
Hooded Dryer

That's about it.

I don't think you'll be disappointed with the NTM and the Lacio Lacio, @NJoy :yep:

As for myself, nothing right away. I'm in a use up your stash challenge because I have too much stuff loll

But when I go to honeyfig in June I want:
- Qhemet Burdock Root Butter Creme
- Jane Carter Nourish and Shine
- Jane Carter Wrap and Roll (wanna try this to help set my braidouts)
- Motions nourishing leave-in
- Caruso rollers
- Miss Keys 10 en 1 DC

and whenever I go to The Big Carrot:
- Aloe Vera Juice
- Extra virgin coconut oil

Last edited:
My stash is aiite. I'd like to have a 32 oz bottle of the Curl Junkie Curl Rehab and try some other Curl Junkie stylers. I need to replenish my Oyin Handmade and my Qhemet Biologics staples. I have some Ayurvedic herbs but I'm running kind of low on those so that needs restocking. I'll be good after that. I have other products by various brands that I'm not finished with so I have options. I would like some sapote oil. I can't decide where to get it though.

@NJoy okay Start what happened to your steamer????

:popcorn:

Exactly...Start talking...

JJamiah and Janet'

GIRL!!!! The bottom plate that screws in to hold the stand mysteriously came off by itself (mmm hmmm :rolleyes:) And every time I touched the steamer, a leg fell off until the whole thing toppled over and broke the hood smooth off.

I accused hubby of sabatog because he was always complaining that I was spending more time with the steamer than him. Point of fact, I never moved the steamer but hubby moves it once and then it just starts falling apart?? Uh uh. :nono: Something ain't right there.

THEN he tries to put it back together using a screw that doesn't fit and crazy glue on the hood. Legs fell off again so he jimmy rigged a stand using my hamper. :blush: I was too thru but wanted to steam my hair. So I tried this bootlegged steamer contraption. Steamer came on...but no steam...ever! SOMEBODY owes me a steamer!!!!!!! :wallbash: (where's that snorting, raging bull emoticon?) I'm headed to ebay right nah!!

I almost forgot about it, with all that's been going on, but NOW I REMEMBER!!!! NOW I REMEMBERRRRRRRR!!!!!

I don't think you'll be disappointed with the NTM and the Lacio Lacio, @NJoy :yep:

As for myself, nothing right away. I'm in a use up your stash challenge because I have too much stuff loll

But when I go to honeyfig in June I want:
- Qhemet Burdock Root Butter Creme
- Jane Carter Nourish and Shine
- Miss Keys 10 en 1 DC

and whenever I go to The Big Carrot:
- Aloe Vera Juice
- Extra virgin coconut oil

AlliCat or anyone

Do they sell Lacio Lacio at local bss? Or am I going to have to order online?

@NJoy :lachen: :lachen: I was cracking up with your husbands crazy glue and screw. LOL
He tried to piece it back together. LOL :lachen:

Girl, I should've taken a pic of that hot ghetto mess of a contraption. :nono: Nah bruh. Ya gots ta pay. Crazy glue and a mismatched screw won't cut it. :rolleyes:

I'm fiending for a steaming so bad that I'm considering breaking out my hand held clothing steamer. :look:

Last edited:
I just got 4 bottles of Aubrey organics and Giovanni direct conditioner. I really shouldn't need to buy anything for my hair until at least November,

NJoy, That is too freaking funny!!!! I would be so freakin pizzissed!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!! And then call himself fixing it---OMGee!! What a story!!!!

My stash is pretty small but my wants are for my pockets expensive that Kerapro shampoo for extra dry hair,the conditioner,a backup of mane and tail detangler,wig caps,silk elements cholestral conditoner,a back up of my protective bodifer mist and another 4 or 8 wigs.

My stash is actually pretty pathetic. I need a lot of replenishment, but for lack of ducats....

Here's what I have:

Nutiva EVCO 54 oz (staple)
Shea Moisture Hold and Shine Moisture Mist
Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie

That is literally all I have. I've given away or tossed all the stuff that wasn't working.

What I'm going to purchase:

Giovanni 50/50 Conditioner Gallon (staple)
Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo (staple)
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner (staple)
Aubrey Organics GPB Conditioner (staple)

I would also like to reintroduce Cassia into my routine.

Last edited:
Back