How Would You Compare WGO and HHIAB

• Thread starter Thread starter ballet_bun
  • Start date Start date
B

ballet_bun

HOw would you compare Wild Growth Oil and Healthier Hair in a BOttle (by Carolyn Gray)? Has anyone had the same results? I had a lot of luck with WGO, but the smell ...well... i think we all know about the smell. I just got a bottle of HHIAB, but it's too early to tell. However, the smell is much better. I can tell you that much. My curls last long when I use HHIAB and they have more bounce, compared to other things I have used.

By the way, does anyone have problems sleeping when they use something with rosemary in their hair before going to bed?

ballet bun ...
rosebud.gif

My relaxed hair loved WGO. I applied it to damp hair about 3 hrs into my air drying session and my hair air dried nice and flat and it was soooo soft. It would stay moisturized for at least 2-3 days! But after I had more than 1"-2" of new growth, it just stopped working. It just sat on top of my hair smelling and looking greasy.
confused.gif

HHIB does all of that and then some for me. It doesn't stink and it has rejuvenated my hairline!
dance7.gif

I've never had a problem with sleeping with it on my hair. I use approx a quarter-sized amount in the morning after my cond. wash and I apply more to just my hairline a couple of hours before bedtime. (I want my hair, not my scarf to absorb the oil!)

I love this oil! I ordered two bottles the day they were available for purchase and I've already started on the 2nd bottle. I wonder how she makes it so light? My homemade oils were always dark, thick and very oily...

WGO is a staple for me. Don't get me wrong I like CG's oil also, however, her oil leaves a rash on my neck. So I had to stop using it. WGO keeps my hair smooth shiny and moisturized. I love it and the smell does not bother me.

what is HHIAB and where can you get it????? i love wgo but if something can give me the same results without the hideous smell i need to be introduced to it......

Thanks in advance.....

Crystal

I thought that HHIAB smelled alot better than WGO but I did not see a great difference in performance. HHIAB is more $$. So for me, I think I will stick with WGO. I will do things to "doctor" the smell.

I added peppermint, rosemary, sage, cedarwood, ylang ylang and lavender essential oils to my WGO to improve the smell.

Ok, I found my HHIAB and I do like it. I think the HHIAB is a tad heavier than the WGO but it sinks in nicely. I just wrapped my head for the night -- I put some in my hair line and I rubbed some into my ends. It gave my hair a nice gloss which I really liked.

Back