How will my hair look after dominican visit at 10 weeks post

est.April1983

I dont want to relax my hair for another 3 weeks I was wondering how do you think my rollerset will look with the roots blown out at ten weeks post, will it look full and nice or will it look like a wig or a helmet:ohwell:

I've done a dom. blowout at around 10 weeks, and I'm telling you..it looks like you have a relaxer! Even my family was fooled! :lol:

So yeah, it will look nice. Their dryers are SUPER HOT! I don't think it will last 3 weeks, but at least your hair will look good for a good week I think.

I'm gonna get another sew in keep it in for two weeks and then relax. the sew in will be a couple of tracks nothing fancy and just wear it in a ponytail i just want a blow out this week. thanks! I know they gonna try and convince me to relax my hair:lachen:

It will look like a wonderful relaxer job. You'll even lose the erge to want a relaxer. Love the dominicans. They might even fool you. :spinning:

Like everyone said it will look like a relaxer...... I'm gotten a blow out with 5 months of new growth :grin:
They had some words for me.... but the still blow out my hair.....

The pic in my avi is 10 weeks post. I had a wash and rollerset. I never have it blown. It came out fine for me. If I had it blown, it would have looked like a fresh relaxer.

Back