HOW TO REMOVE CONES ?? ON A NO POO REG

camilla

HELLO LADIES ...MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES:holiday: I HAVE BEEN ON A NO POO REG BUT WHEN I WEAR MY HAIR STRAIGHT(I AM RELAXED BUT USUALLY WEAR TWIST OUTS AND BUNS ETC) I USE SERUM HOW DO I REMOVE THE CONES?? ARE THERE ANY ALL NATURAL WAYS?? DOES ACV REMOVE CONES? BAKING SODA OR CASTILE SOAP?? I ALSO HAVE THE SHAKIKI BAR. I READ SOME WHERE THAT THE TEA TREE WEN CAN REMOVE THEM BUT IDK:perplexed PLEASE HELP????????

Last edited:
Hmmm, I didn't know baking soda & ACV rinses do not remove cones. I think I may be a conehead then. Thanks for the info SamanthaJones.

acv is acidic but not nearly acidic enough to clarify hair.

Thanks Gym for the science behind this, can always count on you for that.
icon14.gif

OP - Great question, cause I thought I was doing enough to remove the cones. :perplexed

Thanks Gym for the science behind this, can always count on you for that.
icon14.gif

OP - Great question, cause I thought I was doing enough to remove the cones. :perplexed

Most people think it clarifies but it doesn't. I know artemis posted a link talking about it and some other ladies here have posted info about it too. All it does is clean mild residue from hair from the wash that it is used. It can't remove gunk from 12 washes.

Back