How to PROPERLY wrap hair at night...!?!

shellzfoshizzle

This lady with beautiful hair that fell perfectly said that she wrapped her hair at night and your hair had to be "trained" to be wrapped so that it will come out in the right style when you unwrap it. I just wanted to know, when you ladies wrap your hair at night, how do you do it?

Mushroom style?
Side part style?
Just comb around with out a part?

Also, what type of comb do you use?

Fine tooth comb?
Wide tooth comb?
Hard bristle brush?
Paddle brush?

Will the type of brush and comb make a difference?
I noticed that when I get my hair done at the salon and I come home and wrap it at night, the next morning, my hair is BONE STRAIGHT. No curl, body, bounce or anything and is like a waste of my money to get it done. I really get tired of rolling my hair in those hard magnetic and satin rollers at night. It takes me like 10 minutes. I just want to wrap my hair and get on with it! please help!

i comb around without a part. when it's done it looks like a beehive. i have pics in my album of how it looks. if i want body after wards i only use a wide tooth comb, if i want it to be really straight i use grease/oil ,a wide tooth followed by a small tooth comb.

Bree, you have nice hair. What's your "hair type" and how long did it take you to get your hair that length??

i'm in the 4a/b category.as far as how long, i dont really know.i've had some set backs. but my hair grows on average 1/2 - 3/4 an inch a month.

Back