How To Properly Measure Your Hair!!!!

taj

:) Hi Ladies! I was just wondering if anyone could explain how to measure hair properly. Where is the starting point? The front of my hair is slightly shorter than the back. I'm new to this and I want to make sure it's done correct. Thanks!:)

Some measure from pick a section and measure from root to ends and some from hairline to ends going straight back. There was a debate on which one was the correct way but I think it's just whichever you prefer. You will get drastically different measurements from each one.

Pokahontas said:
Some measure from pick a section and measure from root to ends and some from hairline to ends going straight back. There was a debate on which one was the correct way but I think it's just whichever you prefer. You will get drastically different measurements from each one.

Pokahontas thank you for your reply!:) Your hair is beautiful!:grin:

I was trying to measure the lenght of my hair but I never got a clear answer. From now on I just measure the inches I have left to reach my goal. I guess you may have to experiment and find the best method for you.

Back