how to post...miniclips

SimplyBlessed

U know the miniclips that some people have in their siggy or post in threads that repeat and are short....how do u post those?!? Thanks ladies!!

Do you mean animated gifs like these?

532985jxfhvfi1fx.gif

165074jlnwgyhqei.gif

They are posted in the same way as normal pictures....right click to get image url and then post as an image.

This site has a lot of these animated images (moving .gifs) but I don't really know any other sites that have them

If you see one you like in someone's signature or post, you can right click the image and look at the properties to get the image url.

ETA - I am deliberately very vague about how exactly to copy the image because I don't know what browser you use. I use google chrome and you just right click the image and click 'Copy Image URL'

Last edited:
Slightly OT but my profile states that I'm not allowed to upload animated gifs. Under the permissions section it has a no next to the line allow animated gifs. And everytime I try it is says I don't have permission to do it. Why is this?

Slightly OT but my profile states that I'm not allowed to upload animated gifs. Under the permissions section it has a no next to the line allow animated gifs. And everytime I try it is says I don't have permission to do it. Why is this?

Are you trying to make your avater an animated gif if so the forum doesn't allow animated gif's for avatars.

Back