How to keep your curls while doing a blowout??

ttlayli

Okay at the domincian salon, after they blowout a section of hair, they would "twist" my hair up in some way and clip it down (I must have forgot exactly how to do it, because when I tried, my hair ended up looking all "denty"). When you took the pins out, the ends were in pretty chunky ringlets, like when you first take out your rollers, just looser and only on the ends. Does anyone have any method to where I can keep my curls??

put your hair in a high ponytail then creat a loose bun in the direction your hair is falling or curving that is. HTH

I have tried pin curling it but sometimes is creates tighter curls but that works if you know how to style and as the day goes on they get looser

Hey I actually found what they do at the dominican salon!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIyokqxVWlo

But I still don't get it!!!! LOL :rolleyes: Yes..I know I'm slow!!! I guess I'm nervous because the last time I tried my hair ended up looking a HAM and my ends were all dented up!!! And I'm taking photos tomorrow so my hair HAS to look good!!!

Its almost like re-creating a rollerset, except you push back the rolled hair and apply a bobby pin. You could probably get the same look just doing a doobie.

Hey I actually found what they do at the dominican salon!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIyokqxVWlo

But I still don't get it!!!! LOL :rolleyes: Yes..I know I'm slow!!! I guess I'm nervous because the last time I tried my hair ended up looking a HAM and my ends were all dented up!!! And I'm taking photos tomorrow so my hair HAS to look good!!!

girl the same thing happened to me. while she was doing it, I'm staring at her in the mirror and it looks super simple. when i tried it at home, i took out the pins and my hair was all dented. i had to recurl everything. all that unnecessary heat. i was so mad.

girl the same thing happened to me. while she was doing it, I'm staring at her in the mirror and it looks super simple. when i tried it at home, i took out the pins and my hair was all dented. i had to recurl everything. all that unnecessary heat. i was so mad.

Yes!!!! It's looks super easy, but I cannot do it to save my life!!! :lachen:

Back