How to handle this...

Let me get this straight... You have him & she doesn't.... He's not keeping their interactions a secret... Um, you're winnning, no?

Absolutely, but it bothers me that she's even asking my guy to do that AND why is she trying to hate on me?

Perhaps this thread is more of a vent (yes, I think that's it) because I'm not going to take action towards her and I'm not asking HIM to do anything.

I guess I'm thinking Why would anyone do that? Oh well...a few more perspectives and I'm all better :)

BTW... Since she's clearly out of line and has ulterior motives... I don't think it would be out of the question to ask your SO to cut all ties with her. It's not like she's a close friend. They went on 1 date.... 9 years ago!! There's no reason to keep her around.

She doesn't know he is YOUR guy. You didn't answer her question cause you didn't want her in your business. Can't call her inappropriate if no one (you or your so) has told her he is involved with someone. If she doesn't know then all she is doing is flirting with her male friend. Many of us do it and there's nothing wrong with it. Now if you tell her and she still does it then that might be a different story....

True! But hmmmm....I don't really FEEL that way yet. I don't want to be TOO controlling.
We just went through a major cut off. I have to ration on my cut offs lol

Hey LovelyLouboutin,
She was informed during the convo and has seen us together prior to the last call coupled with FB couples pics.

So you believe she was flirting eh? She is something else *Kevin Hart voice*

Does he recognize that she's flirting and has been off with you? I wouldn't see this as my issue to deal with tbh.

I kinda agree with the poster that said if she doesn't know if he's with someone, or doesn't think it's serious then that's probably why she's still contacting him in that manner.

If she does know, then SO would deal with it since she's saying this stuff directly to him. Especially with flirting.

Brilliant question Vanthie! One I was hoping someone would NOT ask :)

SO is uncertain that she is flirting. We all (his close male friend) listened to the VM when it happened and everyone's reaction is always 'eeeewwww, why is she hating?' and that she is def. flirting. He says that it doesn't register to him that that's what she's doing but maybe it is.

I clarified above that she knows about us. Whether she thinks it's serious or not, I have no idea lol

Ah I see. Some men are terrible with reading those types of flirting signals and whatnot:lol:. Probably wants to give her benefit of the doubt. I'm lucky SO is quick to give women side eye lol.

Now he knows what the popular opinion of his friends and you, he should back away from her IMO. She sounds like a douchebag from the dialogue you posted and definitely passive aggressive.

You know ya'll keep talking about it's cuffing season:giggle:, sounds like she's on the prowl. Funny how taken men become more attractive and interesting. Don't pay her no nevermind. I know this is a little un-Hopeful like but, she sound like a thirsty heifer. You are the one winning--enjoy.

You def have to make it clear to SO that she's flirting though and trying to get her foot in the door...

My hubs is a body builder and personal trainer and he is completely oblivious to when a woman is flirting with him (Straight side eye!) I also know he doesn't pay them any attention. If your SO isn't falling for her tricks then I'd let it go.

Your concern really should not be her...it doesn't really matter what she is trying to do. If it becomes an issue, you need to be concerned with your SO. Who knows what these ho's are thinking? You can't control what other people do...you can just control yourself.

I wouldn't waste one ounce of time trying to figure out what she is up to, don't give her any power or thought.

Whew, you don't even have to handle this because she knows she's wrong and SO is oblivious to her. I was about to get my cane and beat somebody if need be. :lol:

Back