??? How To Grow Your Bangs ???

I just simply stopped cutting mines..my bangs are longer then they have ever been..i usually cut them a lil below my brows but I made a vow to let them grow and i have been sticking to it for once..its not easy tho..lol

I don't cut mines but I think wearing my hair back all the time put too much stress on that part of my hair. My bangs are about 3.5" long. :ohwell:

If I were trying to grow mine out, I'd probably wear them in this type of style:

2jfogp.jpg

My bangs are now down to my chin (when I stretch my hair) and the way I grew them out is by not using any direct heat on my hair and only trimming my hair when necessary.

I try to leave them alone as must as possible and moisturize them as much as my ends.

My bangs are now down to my chin (when I stretch my hair) and the way I grew them out is by not using any direct heat on my hair and only trimming my hair when necessary.

Bingo!! My bangs have never been this long. They always stopped at my eye and now they are at my chin when stretched. I just stopped using any heat on them and moisturize them just as much as my ends.

In my teenage years when I wanted to grow my bangs back out I had this mentality that if I wore my hair back all the time it would do it. It's funny to me now, but it always seemed to work.

Back