How To Grow Wl 4c Natural Hair

I want her to visit the Life of Tidying frfr... LMAO! Them different color hangers is stikcing out to me... #justSyaing :perplexed:

Loves her hair!

Last edited:
I just watched her video last night! I've been binge watching long 4c hair videos. I don't know if there already is one. I haven't seen any, but do you think we could have a 4c (or 4b for people who see them as the same) growth thread, because I believe it would be so helpful for all of us. I honestly think it is typically 100x harder for us to grow our hair. Lol, just kidding, but not really. We do have to do some things differently, maybe. We could discuss our struggles and techniques that are beneficial for us. What do you all think?

Last edited:
Lol, I have different color hangers. I thought everyone did.

No, most of my hangers are black. But I'm a hanger snob so....lolView attachment 396893View attachment 396895

I wouldn't describe myself as a hanger snob but as a Huggable hanger fanatic. The added bonus was that my closet became colour coordinated in an emerald green shade. I swear it makes my closet feel grownup and semi-sophisticated while maximizing the space in my tiny Condo closet. My guest bedroom is tastefully done in orange huggable hangers.

Last edited:
Back