How to get Thiciker hair

Zuppy

This is for a friend of mine, my hair is naturally thick but she needs help...What shampoos & conditioners promote thicker hair? I tried doing a search, the feature isn't working properly. If someone knows of a thread that discuss please bump it for me! Or if you know of a product please let me know.

TIA

Wow, that was fast! YOu ladies are awsome! Thanks guys. I'll give her these recommendations.

There is a thread here somewhere from within the last few days about using a mixture of okra, castor oil, etc. (other stuff I can't remember) for thicker hair. I know from experience that products with castor oil in them (or castor oil alone) do increase thickness.

THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF IS TO NOT ABUSE THE STRANDS WITH EXCESSIVE HEAT AND CHEMICALS AND DO PROTEIN TREATMENTS! PROTEIN WILL GIVE THE HAIR STRENGTH. IT IS ACTUALLY THE ONLY SUBSTANCE THAT CAN BUILD ON TO THE HAIR. I DON'T KNOW IF ANYTHING CAN MAKE THE STRANDS SIGNIFICANTLY "FATTER". IF SOMEONE DOES KNOW OF ANY SUCH PRODUCT, PLEASE DO TELL!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, that was fast! YOu ladies are awsome! Thanks guys. I'll give her these recommendations.

[/ QUOTE ] YES, THESE LADIES ARE AWESOME!!! THIS IS THE BEST FORUM IN THE WORLD! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I would also suggest co washes along airdrying and doing pre hot oil treatments with castor,olive,coconut oil.
My friend she hair got thicker using Castor oil and Blue Magic hair grease.
If you use the Nexxus Vitatress line the shampoo is not moisturizing at all you will difinitely need to do a pre hot oil treatment or immediately follow with a moisturizing shampoo.
The Nexxus Cystine teatment made my hair hard and a tangled mess, must follow with moisturizing conditioner and not use too much of the cystine treatment.

Back