How often should you shampoo with L'anza...

jasmin

How often should you shampoo with L\'anza...

protein plus shampoo? Ok first of all metrobeauty.com didn't send the one in the blue green bottle like I asked so I have to call them but for the time being I do want to try the one I have. I just don't know how often I should use it.

I do want to know what's the difference between the original formula and the old. I know one of the ingredients is a little harsher but is it still nice enough?

Re: How often should you shampoo with L\'anza...

The orignal formula had milder cleansers in it. I've tried both - the old one then the new one.

I noticed in a difference in the way my hair felt after using the old formula and then using the new one.
frown.gif
I got lucky tho, and discovered the difference right away and was able to order the older one in bulk.

Because I have the old one and it works well for me I use it most washes (twice a week). Every once in a while I'll clarify and I've been rotating in Garlic Shampoo - but otherwise I use the Lanza PP.

I can't speak to the new one tho.
frown.gif

P.S. The old formula bottle I have are a metallic light blue...not green.

Thanks. I guess I didn't luck out. They probably don't have anymore because I put that in my request but I'll have to personally call them.

I have used both the new and old formula and like Tracy I too perfer the old formula.I gave away the new one.
I use the shampoo twice a week and after the fourth wash I change to another shampoo.
I looked up the lanza website and looked for a salon in my state that sells lanza products and found a salon that still carried the old formula and I ordered 2 large bottles.
The salon was even nice enough to mail it me.

I've never used the new one, only the old which I've been using for a good 3 years now. I avoided the new one when I noticed an sls ingredient added for the first time which is supposedly more drying. I've not had any adverse effects with the old one and use it each time I do a rollarset (once a week or once per two weeks?).

Once in a while though I'll use Cream of Nature Shampoo or lanza Deep Cleansing just to chop it up a bit.

I have the old formula. I use this shampoo weekly (once a week). I still love it.

Back