Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 2 times a year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 time a year

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prettyeyes

I was thinking that I would update my fotki once a month now that I am natural. I take pics each month but I don't know if monthly is a bit too much?

www.fotki.com/prettyeyes password is look.

How often do you update YOUR fotki???

Last edited:
Re: How often do you update you fotki?

anytime i take pictures. i make a folder that spans a few months, and i just put all the randomness in that folder. if i get a trim, do a length check, experiment with a style, make a change to my regimen, or i'm just having a good hair day and want to take a pic, i snap away. i will say that i only do length check updates to my fotki about once every three months.

I chose monthly, but I add pictures to the current months folder every few weeks or so. I love being able to see the progress of my hair this way.

When i had my braids in it was every 2 months because that's when i would redo them :) and to track growth. I chose every other month :) xx. Oh i think monthly is fine :)

My account is organized by month, but I end up adding pics multiple times during that time frame. Anytime I do something worth photographing, I'll update. But with all if the bugs being reported, I've been afraid to step anywhere near FOTKI. Have you ladies had any problems recently?

I try to update each time I do a new style of significance, so I voted weekly, but it's more like bi-weekly.

currently, Im averaging at updating about 4 times a year. I normally only update when I get a touch up and thats about 3 to 4 times a year.

Every few months. I usually update for length checks or if I have a cute hair do that I would like to recreate.

Back