How often can you use cholesterol?

Crissi

Ok i had breakage and not even my beloved motions CPR would save me, it would still break, so i though hmmm maybe it needs more moisture? So i took out the LeKairs Shea butter cholesterol (i think the shea butter formula is the best one in the LeKairs family) i clarified with IC Tea shampoo and deep conditioned. Ahhh it was beautiful the breakage stopped instantly. I done it again this weak and the breakage was minimal compared to what i had before i used the LeKairs, however it still worked wonders and minimized it further. My hair is always soft and silky after i use it, and i do not follow up with anything i just clarify with IC (don;t follow up with a moisturising shampoo, i don't see the point to be honest when im deep conditioning) Then i follow up with the Lekairs. I want to do this twice a week.. Would this be too much (thus causing breakage).

TIA

Crissi, x

Ok i had breakage and not even my beloved motions CPR would save me, it would still break, so i though hmmm maybe it needs more moisture? So i took out the LeKairs Shea butter cholesterol (i think the shea butter formula is the best one in the LeKairs family) i clarified with IC Tea shampoo and deep conditioned. Ahhh it was beautiful the breakage stopped instantly. I done it again this weak and the breakage was minimal compared to what i had before i used the LeKairs, however it still worked wonders and minimized it further. My hair is always soft and silky after i use it, and i do not follow up with anything i just clarify with IC (don;t follow up with a moisturising shampoo, i don't see the point to be honest when im deep conditioning) Then i follow up with the Lekairs. I want to do this twice a week.. Would this be too much (thus causing breakage).

TIA

Crissi, x

I would say no (based on my experience - It stopped my breakage and, I use it twice a week). If your hair loves it, just continue. If you find it is problematic on your hair, just cut down the useage (alternate it with another conditioner) or stop using it for awhile.

HTH

Back