How much new growth to you get a month???

Kellie15

i just started taking andrew lessman's hair,skin, and nail supplements and vitamin c and i already have 3 inches of new growth.

I am curious too! That's a lot of newgrowth in one month.

I maxed out this month at about 1 1/2 inches. Which is awesome 'cause I usually only get about 1/2 inch.

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
I am curious too! That's a lot of newgrowth in one month.

I maxed out this month at about 1 1/2 inches. Which is awesome 'cause I usually only get about 1/2 inch.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's great dsd! How'd ya up your growth like that?

Hey Soslychic!
wave.gif

I drink plenty of water. Exercise. My vit intake includes 3 weeks out of every month: 12mg of biotin ist week 7.5 mg or biotin the other 2 weeks. I take one week off. I also take either a one a day multi vit or a hair skin and nails formula. I am thinking of giving the hair skin and nails the axe 'cause I noticed excellent results with just my multivit. That's it. I do take my vits on a day and night dose too.

I have been getting anywhere from 1 /12 to 2 inches a month. However, I have noticed that since I have been doing the protein shakes 2 X daily, my growth is much faster. I just braided my hair 2 weeks ago, and I need to take them down and redo them because I know I have a good 1 1/2 inches of growth already!!!! I've bene doing the protein for about a month and a half. I actually use lactaid with soy protein (14 gm of protien/glass), then I add a protein powder to it. So, I think I'm taking in about 25 + grams per glass. The results have been mind blowing. I also take 300 mcg of biotin and 100 mg of B-complex too. I intend to get some Oil of Olay vitamins this weekend...after reading on them, I want to try them. I'll let you know how they are after trying them a few weeks.

DSD, you always amaze me in some way. Keep up the good work!

I wonder though will it stretch out to belong 2 inches once it is relaxed. When I pull the hair to measure I don't stretch it completely. I am hoping that is the case. That will put me closer to my New Years Goal!

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
I wonder though will it stretch out to belong 2 inches once it is relaxed. When I pull the hair to measure I don't stretch it completely. I am hoping that is the case. That will put me closer to my New Years Goal!

[/ QUOTE ]

When I measure, I do pull the hair somewhat taunt...I don't just measure it without some tension. Hmmm, you may have more growth than you think. Cool
cool.gif

Cybra that will be so cool! It is hard to stretch it completely cause the newgrowth is so kinky!lol I am getting so excited. I can't wait till my next relaxer!

I know since July, I have gotten 3 inches of growth. I don't know if this is typical for me. I don't know if this is some growth spurt, but I will have a better idea over the next few months. It's possible it's a fluke and it will gradually slow down. I certainly hope not!

I only get 3/4 - 1 inch! I'm buying the optiMSM powder today so my hair growth can take off. I want to cheat and grow faster.

[ QUOTE ]
adrienne0914 said:
i usually get ¼" in a month, ½" in a good month. *sigh*

DSD, that's great!!

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO!!!
ohwell.gif

pooh123

[ QUOTE ]
adrienne0914 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. Wish it were more.
look.gif

[ QUOTE ]
pooh123 said:
[ QUOTE ]
adrienne0914 said:

DSD, that's great!!

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO!!!
ohwell.gif

pooh123

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks!

I only get 1/4 to 1/3" a month. But I have noticed that since I got my hair done 6 weeks ago it looks like I got about 1". So it will make it about 1/2" a month now. And that's good..I usually don't get that. It may be due to my working out 6 days a week now or maybe the Brewers yeast (6 a day or whenever I remember..lol..I bumped it from 3 a day). All I know is if this keeps up I will be a waist length by May 2004.
look.gif

Back