How much is too much??

sheedahp

I am very heavy with the products and sometimes after a wash my rollersets come out oily or feels too heavy. How much leave in condish is too much? And how much is too much oil to seal the ends? TIA:yep:

Well I don't know how much leave in is too much. I just use enough to cover my whole head. I don't use any oils when I'm setting my hair. Try using just some leave in and a serum.

I think it depends on how thick your leave-in is...if it's rich and creamy I'd use less, if it's liquid I'd use a little more. If you use oils to seal maybe you could try coconut oil since it's light

ITA that it depends on how thick your conditioner is. I tend to prefer light to medium weight leave-ins because I'm also heavy handed, and I wanted my hair to be ultra bouncy when I rollerset (I'm natural now and don't do it). My mom and I always used Infusium, I also liked Aphogee Keratin Green Tea Restructurizer; both are liquid. An almost runny milky consistency is also good for me; I liked Giovanni DLI in the winter. I always used an oil blend just on the ends of the rollers; I used Profectiv's Growth Oil on the ends with good results. Good luck.

Back