How much afro kinky human hair should I buy?

Jaelin

I am wondering how much of this I would need.

I have never paid attention to how much is in the packets of synthetic or what I thought was human hair, that I get from the local bss and I am determined not to use them ever again to buy hair because although it said human hair, I know it also had fake plastic hair in it. I was very disappointed.

Anyway, I got four packets to do twists during the summer and the braider had to get creative to make it strech to cover all of my head. I have pictues in the gallery here and on fotki, so maybe someone might be able to take a look at the size of my head and suggest something. The front is very thick and takes tons more hair than the back.

I am interested in purchasing hair from the company mentioned in this thread
specifically the AKBMM - Afro Kinky Bulk 20 inch, which they sell in two ounce batches. The site claims "three of them will be enough to do a full head of twist" but I suspect I'll need more. I don't mind getting more than I use, I just don't want to go too much over because I still have to pay to get my twists done after buying the hair.

What do you think? Has anyone bought from afroworld or can you recommend afro kinky human hair from another company?

Thanks.

There's not picture ONE in your albums. I went to look this morning so I could help...

I never use human hair. Synthetic kinky bulk = about 2 packs for an entire head. Sometimes 2 and 1/2.

p1

I seem to be allergic to synthetic hair. Everytime I used it, my head itched horribly, even if I wash it ahead of time. Don't have the same problem with human hair.

Back