How many uses do you get out of Aubrey Organics conditioners?

How many uses do you get out of Aubrey Organics conditioners?

• 1-2

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • 3-4

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • 4-5

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • 6-7

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • 8-9

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 10-11

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • 12-13

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14-15

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • 16-17

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 18+

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I get about 6 uses out of a bottle if AOHSR but I think that's cost I mix with oils. I just started on my first jar of AOWC. I think Ill probably get 5 uses since I'm not mixing it up.

@melissa-bee, did you see how white my hair was after I apply about an ounce of AO GPB? (Pic) And that is no dry hair which means I'd use a lot less on wet hair. And it's not just white, I can squeeze it and get conditioner oozing out of my twists!

Is your hair porous? I'm wondering if that may have some effect on how much one needs to get hair white.

Here's another image of my hair loose with conditioner on it. There conditioner was applied on wet hair, and still I didn't have to use much. When I wash my hair loose, it's usually in plaits, 8 or more like yours. And I will still take each of those section then use a comb to part the sections into narrow strips then apply conditioner the way relaxer is applied. And my hair does turn white when I do this...and I don't end up wasting it, nor is any strand neglected.

Yeeeah.
I'm just gonna be more thoughtful from now on.
I can't believe people are getting 10+ uses from it.

Back