How many pumps does it take?

macherieamour

Hi Guys:)

For those of you that rollerset with foaming lotion, how many times do you pump to set ur hair? Two, three, four?? Also, do you use some on each section or apply the foaming lotion all over your head? Do you use the lotion on sopping wet, damp or towel dried hair?? Thanks:)

I have a whole big bottle of Keracare Foamin wrap lotion and Im curious about how to use it, how much to use and when to use it? I usually use the Setting lotion diluted in water but would like a firmer set for the summer and spring:D

I better get my mind out of the gutter :eek: :lol: :lol:
I towel dry and I apply the foaming lotion all over. About 6-7 pumps. Once the hair gets dry i then use some on each section with a lil water.

HAHAH... yes get outta the gutter.

If u apply it all over, do u find that ur hair gets sticky and hard to detangle? Does ur hair feel hard and dry afterwards?

macherieamour said:

If u apply it all over, do u find that ur hair gets sticky and hard to detangle? Does ur hair feel hard and dry afterwards?

I detangle first so that's not an issue and the foam doesn't usually make my hair feel dry.

macherieamour said:

My hands and hair gets sticky only when I dont use enough water. My hair doesnt get hair but crisp.

Of course, all hair responds differently to products, but I just returned this after purchasing it because it made my hair stiff. I have rollerset without it and my hair was bouncy and light, but with this, nothing--just blah hair. I used two pumps over my whole head. It did not make my hair hard, but it had zero body and bounce. Too bad, I had such high hopes for it...

Back