How many of you use stricly use S-curl Spray as a saily moisturizer?

nadine1977canada

I'm curious. How many of you strictly use S-curl as a daily moisturizer? I was thinking of using S-curl and Soft sheen carson's Care free curl ( it has protein in it). I was thinking of using them nightly ( one night care fre, one night S-curl) and sleep with a shower cap. In the morning simply put Quemet Biologic Olive oil & amla cream.Would that be good enought to survive winter?:confused:

S-Curl is my main moisturizer. I use NTM Silk Touch as my leave in and Ego Boost, but on dry hair, it's all S-Curl. However, I find some days I need to seal it in with just a touch of oil to retain the moisture. In the winter, I also use something a little heavier (I love Vita Cream by Vigorol) just around my hairline to counteract drying from hats.

Sounds like a plan to me. I love the S-Curl texturizer spray it is one of my main moisturizers along with silk elements cream.

S-Curl is great for my new growth!!!:D

Hmmm, I heard some people say S-Curl is not good to use in the winter since its a humectant. I just started using it this summer for the first time and I like it. I hope it works just as well in the winter too.

i think you would be ok. the plastic bag at night would probably leave your hair moisturized in the morning so i don't know if you would need to put more when you wake up. depends on your hair needs and how bad the winter is. i use s curl as my main moisturizer but i think i need to seal it in with some oil.

I use snapback and I C gel along w/s curl moisturizing spray every other nite. I love the combo. I have been using Optimum Oil Therapy for shine applying while the hair is wet.

Back