How many of you ladies are APL??

angie10

I might be the only one, but how many ladies are APL and hoping to get to BSL by the end of the year? Maybe we should start a challenge based on how many people are trying to get to BSL. By the look of things, I think most people are already BSL and up. Am I the only one left?:look: Who wants to join me in getting to BSL by dec 2007?

There is already a challenge for brastrap. Everybody is setting there own particular date for reaching that mark this year. The name of it is Pop Your Brastrap 2007.

i just wanted you to know that you are not alone. i permed in midmarch and i was APL. i hope to be brastrap but i am not rushing anything

yasjencon2 said:
i just wanted you to know that you are not alone. i permed in midmarch and i was APL. i hope to be brastrap but i am not rushing anything

awwwww cool. I'm not going to rush anything either, but I wish I could and actually get result:lol:

I just achieved APL after my HYH Reveal, so if i'm not BSL by Dec 2007 i think i will only be a couple of inches off (hopefully)! We definitely can try LOL! Angie 10: When did you acheive APL?

3-4 inches away. I am hoping to be APL are right above by Aug. my next relaxer. I am so excited my hair has never bee this long...well since I can remember. We will be swangin with the rest of them real soon!!!!

sunnydaze said:
What's the next level challenge after bsl?

The next challenge after bsl could be midback and by the time we reach brastrap, if there's not a current midback challenge, then someone will make one. They always do;)

I am. I was so excited when I realized that I had finally made APL. BSL isn't too far away. This is huge for me because in the past, my hair never got past my shoulders. I thought I was destined to have should-length hair for the rest of my life, but not anymore!

I'm trying to reach APL, I'm 1.5 to 2 inches away. I fell short of my June challenge, it must be the trim and dusting I did back in Feb. Oh well the hair is thicker so I'm happy. I will be interested in seeing if I can make BSL by January of 2008 though.

I am! I reached APL around Nov/Dec of last year (after my BC to chin length the year b4). I'm 2" past APL and wanted to be BSL by the end of this month. :ohwell: Guess I was aiming too high. but it doesn't matter b/c I'm thoroughly enjoying the journey getting there. I love my hair so much right now, you would think I was already there! Lol.

I am reaching for APL by August. I have a modest collar bone length now. There are a couple of strands inching down to APL in the back but I know that doesn't really count.

Ineedhair said:
me! me! me!...I want to be BSL by August. I originally said DEC but I think I can make it by August.

That's good Ineedhair, It looks like you will make it by August. I know you're exicted:grin:

krissyprissy said:
I have been APL forever it seems like. My is about a inch from BSL and its taking forever.

awwww your hair is beautiful though. I'm sure you will get there sooner or later.

I am APL stretched! I was already on the BSL by Dec challenge on my own but since its an official challenge, I'm in:lol:

See my starting length, since April:

wheezy807 said:
I just achieved APL after my HYH Reveal, so if i'm not BSL by Dec 2007 i think i will only be a couple of inches off (hopefully)! We definitely can try LOL! Angie 10: When did you acheive APL?

I just reached APL just like you:) We can try and see if we can get BSL by dec 2007, if not; then early 08.

For all the other ladies who posted, are you ladies doing the pop your bra strap challenge? I know there's a few of us who just made APL or about to make APL, I don't know if we should just join that one. I guess so:)

angie10 said:
I just reached APL just like you:) We can try and see if we can get BSL by dec 2007, if not; then early 08.

For all the other ladies who posted, are you ladies doing the pop your bra strap challenge? I know there's a few of us who just made APL or about to make APL, I don't know if we should just join that one. I guess so:)

I don't think I'll make BSL this year so I didn't join the challenge. I will be popping brastrap in early 08 though! ;)

amr501 said:
I don't think I'll make BSL this year so I didn't join the challenge. I will be popping brastrap in early 08 though! ;)

amr are you sure your hair is not APL yet?:lol: It seems like if it's straigtened out well, it will be there.

Back