• 60+

Votes: 10 2.8%
  • 70+

Votes: 10 2.8%
  • 80+

Votes: 21 5.9%

• Total voters
:rofl:

I know it's a shame ain't it! My sweetie looks at it sometimes and just shakes his head and walks on by...:lol:

Thanks Webby! You're the best! I had to work up the courage to share my addiction w/the world!

Very neat you say?

Well, the other cabinet in the bathroom didn't far so well...
IMG_2012-vi.jpg

Also, there's the other bathroom but I've no photos of that one, too traumatizing! :cry3:

I probably have about 100 products or at least 90. I will be narrowing down my pile also because it is just ridiculous. There is no need for all the stuff that I have accumulated and I will be making a serious effort to pare down to necessities and only buy things when I run out of other products.

So that is where all of the DDTA in the world went. They did not discontinue it, you bought it faster than they could make it LaNecia!!! Girl you might end up being a dealer because I love that stuff!!!

LaNecia said:

Alright...since I put it out there...
IMG_2010-vi.jpg

Now if you do the math, that's 14 columns of Daily Defense Conditioner, w/3 bottles per line...plus 1 bottle on the end....43 bottles of conditioner ALONE.... :look:

I'm seeking help, really!! :ohwell:

WOW, I thought I had stocked piled DDTA ,are you hiding any Ginger Boost in that cabinet it's just as good as DDTA but give hair more body.
PJ challenges dont work for people like me and you TRUST ME.

LABETT said:
WOW, I thought I had stocked piled DDTA ,are you hiding any Ginger Boost in that cabinet it's just as good as DDTA but give hair more body.
PJ challenges dont work for people like me and you TRUST ME.

Ginger or Ginseng? I think I have a bottle or two, I don't notice MUCH of a difference but I think I bypassed most of those.

I know, I've tried the no product challenge thing once or twice :secret: last year...I'm so disciplined in other areas but when it comes to buying hair supplies....fahgeddaboutit!

Lets just say I have products for every occasion :cool: ... Here's a list off the top of my head. KIM that I C-COW-C, staples are starred.

Shampoos: *Head Games Moisturizing- deep cleaning/ clarifying without stripping
*NTM both formulas- moisturizing
*Paves No Sulphates Allowed- Heavy duty clarifying
Sample C.O. Bigelow Peach Oil Soap- cleaning/ moisture has Sodium Hydroxide though, so....:ohwell:

CO Conditoner: *Vo5 Kiwi & Lime- cleaning
*Vo5 Hydrators Glacial Splash- strength
*Suave Milk & Honey- moisture

Deep Conditioners:* NTM
*Silk Elements Hair Mayonaise
*Got2B Emergency Repair Mask
Nexxus Humectress

Protein Conditioners: *Aphogee
*Nexxus Emergencee

Moisturizers:
*Elasta QP Recovery- main one
*Elasta QP Mango Butter- Ends
Silk Elements Liquid gel- Newgrowth
*S- Curl- newgrowth, thanks to reviews
*Silk Elements Anti- Breakage- good knockoff of Healthy Ends
*Cantu Leave in Repair Cream- A fave but HTF
*Cantu Breakfree- Great stuff

Leave ins: Sedu Anti Sponge
Sedu in pink bottle
*Cantu (above 2)

Serum/ Heat protectant: *NTM Serum
*Ion Heat Spray

Oils:* Motions Herbals Sheen Spray- very moisturizing and taming, thanks to Poohbear's opinion awhile back
* Profectiv Sheen Spray- changed my mind about aerosol sprays, this ones nice

Other: *Eqyss Avocado Mist- a less protein ladden Surge in essense, simpler ingredients, detangling

...... I do have alot of stuff, 28+, but I use it all at some time or another :p .

I miss counted in my post earlier, it's 4 bottles deep per column...14 columns, plus 1 bottle.... :p

If anyone's interested in helping me in my PJism, drop me a pm! :lol:

cocopuff said:
I probably have about 100 products or at least 90. I will be narrowing down my pile also because it is just ridiculous. There is no need for all the stuff that I have accumulated and I will be making a serious effort to pare down to necessities and only buy things when I run out of other products.

I probably have around 75 to 90---just gave two bags away of un-opened V05 conditioners to a friend of mine. I am going back n a No Products Challenge -- I am going to stick to it this time---my reegimen is soooo simplified now. I think my hair likes simplicity.

Oh my! I would not know where to begin. Just the other day by BF was swearing that Nobody had as many hair products as I did and how there is no way I needed all of them..Yall should have heard me go down the list with all the diff types of shampoos & conditioners. I think I glazed his eyes over. But to answer the question? Products? What Products? :sekret: I don't own any more than what is on my counter -- (Ignore the 50 bottles under my sink)!

asphyxxia said:
Numbers girl, numbers! how many?? :lol:
I don't know. :cry3:I'll go look. LOL

ETA: I'd say in the 30s roughly. That's not including the stuff that I need to give away.

Last edited:
In order of appearance..................
catsuga2ob.png

1 Shampoo
1 Detangling Conditioner
1 Leave-in Conditioner
1 Moisturizer

Last edited:
Nothing like LaNecia :lol:, about 40 products. I wish Philly/NJ could get it together so i could get rid of some of this stuff. :ohwell:

I have about 40 or so. Yesterday at Target,I bought a 3 drawer rolling cabinet to store some of my stash :sekret:

LaNecia giiiiiirl you ain't no punk about it!!! :lol: :lol: I feel you though, when its on sale get much as you can! It was on sale right? :)

I have a few products myself. I just stocked up on some sales stuff. My fav's are EVOO, and Affordable Conditioners/Shampoos.

California said:
LaNecia giiiiiirl you ain't no punk about it!!! :lol: :lol: I feel you though, when its on sale get much as you can! It was on sale right? :)

I have a few products myself. I just stocked up on some sales stuff. My fav's are EVOO, and Affordable Conditioners/Shampoos.

I just popped my head back in here for a second and see ya'll actin' up over my stash!! :sekret: :lol:

Yes, it was on sale! Also, someone took me up on my offer about the PM for getting over my PJism, so to her a big :kiss: and thank you!

Ya'll would be proud of me, I've been using up what I have in my stash and deciding NOT to buy any new products and ONLY replace what I've determined to be my new staples. I've been making some real good progress too, I've bought NOTHING new, no experimental products in about 3 weeks! :clap:

About 50! From my PJ days of last year!:naughty: Now I'm just using up all that junk up and only gonna repurchase my staples!

Well I will begin with the stuff I use. :)

Salerm Conditioner
Salerm Shampoo
Salerm wheat germ mask
Salerm 21...I am not so crazy over this any more though. Its still a good product though.
NTM shine serum
Emergencee
Mango Butter
Kera care clarifying shampoo

Things I dont really use that often, and just keep for emergencee use ( you know, when you run out of your main product, and you are out of cash) :ohwell:

Surge
NTM shampoo
NTM hair mask
Aphogee protien treatment
Salerm 21 ( yeah this goes on both list)

Last edited:
I have too many products to name. I know its over 75. It's ridiculous. I have products in both of my bath rooms, the linen closet, and rubbermaid containers in my bedroom.

nikki1971 said:
I have too many products to name. I know its over 75. It's ridiculous. I have products in both of my bath rooms, the linen closet, and rubbermaid containers in my bedroom.
dont forget to vote!

Well I went into the bathroom and counted and I've got somewhere around 30. I definitely had my PJ days, although I wouldn't really say I'm a PJ now. Most of the stuff I have in there I haven't used in a long time. When I went natural a lot of my old moisturizers, serums, and styling products were abandoned in favor of a simpler routine. Nevertheless I don't want to get rid of a lot of it "just in case" :lol: There are some things I should probably take over to the product exchange board, though...

On an average day I really only use 1-3 products. I do like having a choice of instant cons, though, because they each have their different strengths and I like the different scents :yep:

I just got rid of well over 80-100 products. I had a huge garbage bag full of stuff, tripple bagged. I dont know why I didnt put it into smaller bags. Anyway, I had to pick up the bag, my niece couldnt carry it. To replace the stuff I got rid of I bought the AO Honeysuckle Rose shampoo and conditioner, gpb, (I'm mad it took me so long to try this, yall have been bragging about it since before I joined, it left my hair incredibly soft...I dont really like the smell tho) giovanni direct, sample sizes of 1 giovanni shampoo and 2 conditoners. I really like the smell of the giovanni, it smells just like the trader joe shampoo and conditoner I just got rid of. If it softens the same I will be totally satisfied. It has grapefruit seed extract but I figure it has to have less parabens than what I'm used to so its a step in the right direction. I kept my curl activator, qhemet alma pomade, a clarifying shampoo that didnt list parabens. 3 or 4 indian oils, 2 or 3 hot oil treatments,and some sample conditioners that didnt list parabens. DDTA conditioner, I didnt see parabens listed but I may have been mistaken. I also have Motions styling foam, rescue hair spray, a couple of heat protectants.

I have vitapoint cream, it didnt have ingredients listed and neither did the Vitale dandruff shampoo. I still have the Qhemet heavy cream that has parabens. I may not use it, but its so beloved I couldnt let it go,especially after losing my mango butter. Eventually tho. I will probably give it to my niece this weekend. I thought the giovani direct would replace it but it doesnt.

So I'm down to about 25 or so products, some like the heat protectants, are just in case stuff, as I'm not using heat now, and I still may get rid of some of those. I still need a replacement for my heavy cream, but I'm going to try not to buy anything until I decide how these new products are working for me.

Hmmm
where here is my list:

1 clarifying shampoo
1 moisturizing shampoo
1 deep conditioner
1 moisturizing conditioner
1 cheap conditioner
1 moisturizer
1 oil
1 extreme protein treatment
1 serum

Back