How long .....

26INCHHAIR

I got cornrows w/ extensions for two weeks now, How much longer should I wait before I take it out. I wanna be able to make sure that my hair is properly moisturized. Thats why I am so anxious to take out my cornrows, what should I do? I really wanted to grow at least 3 inches in the summer from May to August. Do you think that is possible?
confused.gif

I have been wearing braids/cornrows since April. I let my last set of cornrows stay in for 4 weeks. I co washed them twice a week and moisturized with Worlds of Curls activator and Surge Motion Lotion #9 with no problems. I have a little more than 3 inchesof new growth, so you can do it.

I go this coming Friday to get braids again. I'm going to keep braids til the end of the summer.

yeah i doinin it now wit my hair for 3 weeks now you can do it. i did it before for about 4.

[ QUOTE ]
simplycee said:
I have been wearing braids/cornrows since April. I let my last set of cornrows stay in for 4 weeks. I co washed them twice a week and moisturized with Worlds of Curls activator and Surge Motion Lotion #9 with no problems. I have a little more than 3 inchesof new growth, so you can do it.

I go this coming Friday to get braids again. I'm going to keep braids til the end of the summer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I more or less follow simplycee's regime and also keep mine in for 4 weeks. I took them out on 22 July without any problems.

Back