how long will it take (see pics)

rsmith

This is how my hair is now. The next pic is how long my hair use to be. I bced in Oct 08. My hair is shoulder length now. I saw this picture and started to miss my hair. How long is it going to take to get this long again?

This is how my hair is now. The next pic is how long my hair use to be. I bced in Oct 08. My hair is shoulder length now. I saw this picture and started to miss my hair. How long is it going to take to get this long again?

I think 2 years,:grin: , depending on whether u get the average 6 inches a year, You grow girl

Thanks Kizzylonghair. It seems like I retain about 5 inches a year. Hopefully, I want have any set backs.

bsl from shoulder length stretched? probably 2yrs, a year and a couple months at the minimum if your good :)

Thanks ladies. Looks like I will be wearing two strand twist for 2 years. I guess I better get really creative.

Happy growing! What color do you have in your hair? Is it hard to maintain colored hair? Is ur hair healthy with color?

You will be at bra-strap length before you know it. We have the same length natural hair and bra-strap is my goal too, so if we keep on doing what we do, I think we may see our goal.

Happy growing! What color do you have in your hair? Is it hard to maintain colored hair? Is ur hair healthy with color?

This color has been in my hair for a year now. I want to get it done over but I am waiting. To be honest my hair has been doing good with this color. I keep it moisturized. However, I cant go any lighter. My hair only do good with browns and reddish colors any higher and it will be hard to maintain.

Back