How long to get from APL to Waist??

Ive been at APL for a while now mostly due to trims ( i gradually chopped all the relaxer out, did a big 2 incher in early may) ad i feel like ive been here forever albeit much thicker and healthier now:), but does anyone have a general idea of how long it took to get to waist from a little past APL??

I would say between a year to a year and a half. I think it would depend on your hair growth rate and body length...but without any major setbacks definitely way before the 2 year mark...;)

I'd say with no setbacks a year and a half, but I'm APL like you, and I'm giving myself a full two years, and any time sooner is a bonus!!! :)

i'd say it depends only because everyones torso is a different length (mines is actually longer than it should be for a 5'4'' person because I have stubby legs lol).....i've noticed that. some could be waist whereas on another person thats mid back... i'd say a good year but for me (i'm about APL) i'm giving myself until 2012 (setbacks, trimming to get healthy ends, and no growth aids really) to reach waist just because i've been so unrealistic all this time i've been cheating myself really.

Back