How long does your WEN last?

soulie

I just bought my first WEN last week - I got the QVC bundle: 16 oz of WEN CC, Styling Creme, Fig Oil and Texture Balm (the use of which I have yet to figure out).

If I co-wash every other day and use the CC for deep conditioning sometimes, roughly how long do you think that bottle will last me? I'm wondering if I need to pick up another bottle to take on vacation, because I don't want to run out while I'm gone :nono: Thanks.

Also, how do you use your Texture Balm?

Mine didn't last long at all...maybe 3 weeks of washing my hair every couple of days...

I did what the label said and used 8000 pumps only to find out after it was all gone that ladies on here weren't using so much.

Funny you should post this now since I was just trying to calculate how long my bottle will last since I just finished my hair a little while ago. I am guessing that I can get at least 12 uses (3 months) out of my bottle. I am down to washing once a week & rollersetting using only WEN Fig.

I have used it twice now and as you can tell from the photo, not much is gone at all. I used 8 pumps the first time and 10 pumps tonight. Using water to distribute the product is a must for WEN since it's really thick. I have the larger 32 oz bottle so I need less pumps of WEN than with the smaller bottler of Hair One.

http://public.fotki.com/RegsWife/49-weeks-post-relax/

Thanks ladies. Maybe just to be safe I'll stop at QVC tomorrow and pick up a spare bottle....

Back