How long does you hair have to be...

aileenadq

...for the giant purple magnetic rollers? I bought a set last year (for inspiration) and my hair is just touching armpit (though the bangs and sides are shoulder length).

TIA

Are you doing it for curls or just as a straightener? I've used them just to straighten my hair since I was about shoulder length. Now, they're making my hair too curly so I'm about to scoot on over to Sallys to see if they have any bigger sizes:)

This is my length so maybe that helps:

161827793.jpg

Last edited:
Do you mean the deep purple 3' rollers? I use those sometimes. My hair comes out with some curls mostly on the ends though. It's the perfect size for my hair length but they won't fit under the hooded dryer.

whoa, it never occurred to me that larger rollers would prevent you from going under a hooded dryer! but that's what they're made for though! :lol: so what do you guys do? just airdry allday? how long does it take to dry?

Ive always preferred to use the largest rollers, even when my hair was shorter... it decreases the drying time, and also gives my dried hair the illusion of a bumped/wrapped effect, which is cool......

On the other hand, when i wanted to wear a curlier look, I would go for the smaller rollers. But this is rare.....

Back