How long does it take to see results

Purtygurly

From supplements?

I went and bought practiacally the whole gnc store today. I got msm, amino acids, silica and essential fatty acids... that added up to almost 50 dollars.

Anyways, I wanted to know when I should expecty to see results, or when you frist started to see them.

drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif

I always heard that it takes 4 to 6 weeks before you see results on vitamins...

But my personal experience with MSM has been...I took it for pain in my right leg..Illitobial Band Syndrome...I took MSM about 3 weeks before pain was completely gone...that seems fair to me...I took it every day with breakfast...1500 mgs a day.

I say definitely give it some time.

I started to see softness in my new growth the next month with just MSM. Be careful on the amount of MSM you begin with ( I would only take the minimum dosage at first) and drink plenty of water.

You may have read threads about the detoxifying that takes place when you up the dosage to quickly. By month 3, I had more than doubled my dosage and had a terrible flu like cold for a week.

Sniffles/sneeze/scratchy throat...from MSM??

To be honest, when I take my vitamin (yeah, I know, just one pill
laugh.gif
), I notice a difference the next day, no joke.
shocked.gif

According to the Bargello Plan you should take 2000 mg of MSM daily. I have taken up to 4000 mg in the past but now take 3000 mg.

Certain vitamins, like vit C and iron - I notice by the next day. I can feel the difference if I forget to take them. B vitamins I can after a week. Others take a little longer.

Back