How Long Does It Take To Click When A Man Isn't Interested?

naturalmanenyc

He dumped her, changed his number and moved on.

18 months later she called for his birthday - wrong number.
She calls his mother to get the new number.

True story.

I just don't get why women do this to themselves!! It's clear he wants nothing to do with her but she refuses to believe it. Probably telling her friends what a jerk he is for ignoring her. There is zero chance to misinterpret his actions here. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

:(
Why would the mother give the new number? I would just be like, I'll have him call you.
Well...maybe he dumped her and SHE said she wanted no contact and now changed her mind?
I refuse to believe that he wanted nothing to do with her...dumping her doesn't necessarily mean "I want nothing to do with you" to some....I'm just looking for holes here because I REFUSE to believe she sounds as desperate as the OP. Can't be!

It wouldn't be me but was she stalking him for the last 18 months or did she just call him for his birthday. After-all they were a couple once, maybe friends. I don't see anything wrong with wishing him a happy birthday.:afro:

It wouldn't be me but was she stalking him for the last 18 months or did she just call him for his birthday. After-all they were a couple once, maybe friends. I don't see anything wrong with wishing him a happy birthday.:afro:

My guess is she's been trying to reach him for a while but the birthday excuse made sense to get his mom involved.
She did get the number...and now he plans to change it, again.

He dumped her AND changed his number AND didn't give her the new one. Clearly he's not interested in receiving happy birthday wishes from her. :perplexed:

My guess is she's been trying to reach him for a while but the birthday excuse made sense to get his mom involved.
She did get the number...and now he plans to change it, again.

The mother maybe secretly encouraging this young lady on da side. If that's the case, then the mother is at fault and he needs to have a chat with her instead of continually changing his number.

The mother maybe secretly encouraging this young lady on da side. If that's the case, then the mother is at fault and he needs to have a chat with her instead of continually changing his number.

The girl called, asked for the number to say Happy Birthday, and got it. I wouldn't call that encouragement.

I feel weird now. I congratulated my ex on the birth of his child. I regretted doing it almost immediately. Maybe because I thought that he assumed I still wanted him, or was jealous of him having a child at 23 and then kind of being forced to marry the mother. Really, I was so happy it wasn't me who got stuck with him.

Back