How far sexually!

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
Just wondering if women out there when ya were younger had standards on how far you would go sexually with a man, then all of a sudden you change your mind and love doing it now!

Without getting too explicit in detail what made you change your out looking on certain things that you vow to never do, now you love doing it for a man!

Just wondering!

oh, noooooo, yes it's still taboo.
Ooooooooooo let me tell you... I had roommates in college that were pro's at this by 19 :blush:. And believe me I was the "naive" one thinking that people dont do that.....they had stories for days.

Ooooooooooo let me tell you... I had roommates in college that were pro's at this by 19 :blush:. And believe me I was the "naive" one thinking that people dont do that.....they had stories for days.

Wow that is one "it" I won't be doing. Nope, sorry. More power to anyone who does "it." Q

well, "protien shake" it yes. depending on diet it can be a very good experience.:yep:

"dirt road" no and never:nono:. there's some forms of chocolate that are totally off limits.

-A

When I was really younger I thought that ever guy wanted "it" (the neck up), and that crazy stereotype that black men don't do "it" without you doing "it" first. Haha when they say they don't that's funny now!

Back