How far are you willing to go for your hair? (products and equipment wise)

longhairlover

I am a hair psycho! and I love love love hair not just mine but others hair too.

from reading the posts on here for several years I have come to wonder what will you buy, how much will you spend and what equipment will you buy for your hair?

I see that there are a lot of ladies on this forum and just in general that have the salon quality flat irons, dryers and produts and are spending hundreds if not more on this stuff.

I am in an apt but I know when I get a house I want one with a spare room for it to be my salon. Not anyone elses' salone but mine. I want a shampoo sink (don't know how i'm gonna use it on myself) a booth with the works salon chair, roller cart and everything that you see in a salon...and i want this all for myself only (when i do get this dream room of mine if I catch anyone in it their aaaaa would be mine lol!!!).

I was wondering how far will you go with and for your hair? Meaning will you buy the salon equipment, expensive hair treatments and basically be your own hairstylist?

I really do want a shampoo sink though shouldn't be that hard to use on self :ohwell:......................

Thankfully, my hair hasn't required too much since I began my hair journey. As far as equipment goes, I am seriously considering buying some Mason Pearson combs, which is something I never thought I'd do. I mean when did I become the sort of person who is worried about microscopic damage from the seams on combs? LOL.

Product wise, I'm not doing too much and I don't think I will in the future. But, you never know. My hair might get high maintenance on me one day and I'll have to go along.

msa you are cracking me up "microscopic damage from the seams on combs?" lmao

yeah it's like this hair stuff has become a drug, and the hair boards don't help with my obsession. so it's like ok i've bought this type of product/equipment for this much whats' my next high? i'm an addict.

msa at least you have control, wish i did.

Thankfully, my hair hasn't required too much since I began my hair journey. As far as equipment goes, I am seriously considering buying some Mason Pearson combs, which is something I never thought I'd do. I mean when did I become the sort of person who is worried about microscopic damage from the seams on combs? LOL.

Product wise, I'm not doing too much and I don't think I will in the future. But, you never know. My hair might get high maintenance on me one day and I'll have to go along.

Yeah. That's when I knew I had gone a lil hairmad. :lachen: I love them, though.

Product wise, I'm pretty simple. I am considering a 'real' steamer, and I would love to remodel the bathroom to make my hair panty bigger.... but that's about it. :lachen:

I am a hair psycho! and I love love love hair not just mine but others hair too.

from reading the posts on here for several years I have come to wonder what will you buy, how much will you spend and what equipment will you buy for your hair?

I see that there are a lot of ladies on this forum and just in general that have the salon quality flat irons, dryers and produts and are spending hundreds if not more on this stuff.

I am in an apt but I know when I get a house I want one with a spare room for it to be my salon. Not anyone elses' salone but mine. I want a shampoo sink (don't know how i'm gonna use it on myself) a booth with the works salon chair, roller cart and everything that you see in a salon...and i want this all for myself only (when i do get this dream room of mine if I catch anyone in it their aaaaa would be mine lol!!!).

I was wondering how far will you go with and for your hair? Meaning will you buy the salon equipment, expensive hair treatments and basically be your own hairstylist?

I really do want a shampoo sink though shouldn't be that hard to use on self :ohwell:......................

Girl... as Michael Jackson Said.....
"YOU are not alone...... I am here with yoooooooooooooooooooooooo,
Though you're far awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..................

:band:

ETA... And girl, the BLING on your hair KILLLLLS me!!! I just :pant: over your shine.
CRAZY.

I know I have potential to be obsessed with my hair (smile....in a good way). The longer it gets the further I will be "willing to go". I dream of having my hair BSL and I bet by then....there will not be much I would not do!

Back