How does everyone keep track of their hair journey?

I keep track mostly through a Facebook album, that's where most of my pics are and I will write captions abt the particular style, or how much I trimmed and even what didn't work. Then I also have a word document that I update when I trim or come out of a protective style where I record my lengths through the months. Usually updating every three months. And days I'm feeling particularly defeated, I like to flip through my album to see just how far I've come in growth or remind myself abt a cute style I used to wear etc.

When I started my HHGJ 3 1/2 years ago, I kept a binder and used a Flip cam to record vlogs. Last year, I found the Hair Journal app at the Appstore. It allows me to add photos from my Photo Library/, keep a detailed listing of products, and a hair diary. It has other features,too- and I believe it is free as of the last update. HHGJ 2014!

I keep track of everything with pictures on my phone, computer, I am on instagram ArinaDonne and I recently started my YouTube channel. I tried blogging but I would just never keep up with it. I really love doing YouTube because it is easier for me to talk about everything. I also like to see what I was thinking, and I found other YouTube channels very inspiring.

EVERNOTE! It is really an amazing program you can download it to pc and phone so you can literally access it ANYWHERE! You can add photos, checklists,etc. Depending on your browser you can even download the extension evernote web clipper and literally anything on your screen you can save straight to your evernote wherever you want it. I have saved so many ps from here on my evernote using the web clipper its so innovative.

Last edited:
Back