How do you wear your hair?

I've been wearing the same old bun and I need a change. I would like a style that doesn't expose my ends. How are you wearing your hair lately?

Lately I have been wearing kinky twists because they are low manipulation and help me to retain length better. If I am wearing my hair out then I get a wrap.

When I'm 6 weeks post relaxer, I get my hair braided in a cornrowed bun. I'm looking for styles I can wear when my hair is not in braids. I always find my hair in a bun in one way or another.

When I'm 6 weeks post relaxer, I get my hair braided in a cornrowed bun. I'm looking for styles I can wear when my hair is not in braids. I always find my hair in a bun in one way or another.

rollerset, braidouts, and twistouts. But with these styles your ends are exposed. Have you already tried the donut bun? There's alot of different
buns you can try too. But then again, it sounds like you're altogether tired of the bun. HTH.

I wear my hair pinned up kind of like a bun. EVERYDAY!!!
Honestly, I've become paranoid about letting my hair down.
Since my hair is always bunned up...
I make it a point to have the rest of me ON POINT.
Just because you're wearing a bun doesn't mean
you have to slack up on the sexy.

I know wearing a bun can be boring, but it really is a great way to protect and grow your hair. I have mine in a bun or french roll constantly. Try dressing up your buns with different scarves, flowers, beads etc. Also try different pin-ups with the flexi-8 clips...those are great! Take a look at my fokti (protective styles)....the french roll with flexi-8 clip and flower buns are in there. Good Luck and stay protected....it will pay off!:gorgeous:

I think buns look chic, I change my parts, middle, side and sometimes no part. Also I like to wear rollersets, twistouts or braidouts too.

CUTE LITTLE BRAIDS THAT ARE GROWING.:yay::hair::yahoo:IT seem once i stop watching it started to do it thing:locks:

I mostly wear mine up in a braidout pinned up with my banana clip--but unfortunately my ends aren't really protected, but they're not rubbing up against my clothes either...

Thanks for the reply ladies. I don't have to work for the next couple of days, so I'm going to experiment with a few styles. Thanks!

A bun, french roll, partially twisted with a metal clip or in princess leia buns. :look: After a relaxer it's usually a roller set.

I've been wearing a quick weave with my hair in a bunch of box braids underneath. I just pin the braids up and leae them in all week. Very low manipulation, and super-quick to style in the morning.

I've been wearing alot of buns, but with the humidity it's getting harder to keep my edges flat, so I've been wearing super small twists with only my hair.

I have been weraing my hair in an updo 90% of the time because it takes too much effort to wear it down because it looks so thin so I wear it up.

I wear my hair in braidouts, twistouts, rollersets, flexirod sets, wash n' go, flat-ironed straight. I only wear my hair up when I'm working out.

Loose finger combed rollerset up do. I pincurl at night to maintain some curl. I also decorate my do with either clips or a chinese pin.

I'm wearing cornrows right now...trying to reach MBL (my personal goal) then I will get roller sets and flatiron for the cooler months.

I've been wearing a ponytail bun for a while now, it has gotten me pass the SL to APL hump and so far so good.. Sometimes I'm bored with it but I luv it when I see all the progress I made when I do my touch-up...
Bunning it is...:grin:

Back