HOW DO YOU WEAR YOUR HAIR WHEN YOU GO TO THE CLUB/DANCING?

I haven't been out to the club in wayyyyyyyy too long since I left home :ohwell: . I would always try to wear it down & straight and I consistently had frizzy hair at the end of the nite. When I wear it curly to salsa class, it stays all nite. I just wear a curly low ponytail, with a swept bang in front. If I flat iron the bang piece, it will stay straight.

BTW, I like your curly ponytail. Go wit that! Personally, I feel like earings + a bangin outfit are key. I like those earrings in your pic.

MissFallon said:
Ok that made me feel even worst about my hair now....thanx....i might as well cut it all off now since it is so thin IYO. Forget this ish...i guess ill never be able to wear my hair down because its so thin and horrid, and I look like crap with short hair no thank u.

What??! Nooooo..girl don't trip..that's just one opinion...my hair is thin too (not paper thin but thinner I guess is the word, LOL) and I wear it down and as long as it fits you and isnt crazy you will be alright! ;)

I usually wear it down so it can bounce and swing when I'm dancing. It doesn't frizz up because I use a good setting lotion. Sometimes I'll wear my hair rodded, an updo, or a braid out.

I wear phony ponies...or if you look at my avatar, I had a head full of shirley temple curls..I don't have to worry about sweating out my 'do with either style.

MissFallon said:
Ok that made me feel even worst about my hair now....thanx....i might as well cut it all off now since it is so thin IYO. Forget this ish...i guess ill never be able to wear my hair down because its so thin and horrid, and I look like crap with short hair no thank u.

Wow, u took that totally wrong bc I didnt mean it like that at all. You said u were concerned about your hair not being long enough to wear out (even though it is) and all I meant was that it doesnt have to be long to look nice, it just depends on how it is styled.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, it wasnt my intention. My hair looked pretty much exactly like urs before it started to break off badly and then I decided to transition and cut most of it off. I was pretty happy with it until it started breaking(started using a relaxer that was too harsh on my hair). I didnt mean to hurt your feelings, looks like u have plenty of hair to me.

If it makes you feel any better, I had to cut mine bc it broke off badly right in the middle section in the back of my head so it was short in the middle and long on the bottom...it looked like a mullet.....:lol:

camellia said:
I don't really go to night clubs (boring, married mommy here :lol:) but when Dh and I go out dancing or to check out a band I usually wear my hair down in big waves.

Sometimes I wear a bun, though and just dress it up with some hair accessories and a really pretty pair of earrings.

A low cut top and choker necklace look great with a bun or a french twist.;) With certain outfits, the hair down and all over the place just doesn't quite do it for me. Dramatic smoky eye make up and pulled back hair looks awesome too.

I agree with the pulled back hair thing ;) I like to wear mine in a bun like in my siggy. I'll top it off with nice earrings/necklace/bracelet/belt (I'm into accessories), some hot lipstick and mascara cause I love to play up my eyes LOL

I recently went with my hair styled in a phonypony, I had no hair worries at all!!
*eta* I saw your pics msfallon and your hair looks very nice.I would where it like that also ;)

Last edited:
Back