How do you wash your bangs?

Ebonygurl00

Well, today I cut some bangs. Their the traditional kind of bangs, they come just under my eyebrows. I've finally got the daily washing down, but I want to know how to wash my bangs. Do I leave them like they are and wash them, or comb them back and wash them?

Ebonygurl00 said:
Well, today I cut some bangs. Their the traditional kind of bangs, they come just under my eyebrows. I've finally got the daily washing down, but I want to know how to wash my bangs. Do I leave them like they are and wash them, or comb them back and wash them?

Girl, didn't I just leave you back at the other post?:lachen: girl comb them bangs back with the rest of your hair and wash em.....do you wash your hair in the shower?

tsmith said:
Girl, didn't I just leave you back at the other post?:lachen: girl comb them bangs back with the rest of your hair and wash em.....do you wash your hair in the shower?

:lachen: I wash my hair in the shower. I'm gonna comb them back. HAHA, thanks!:lol:

1st of all - Take that pic out of your sig :lachen: :lachen:

2nd of all - Gal just get in the shower and get to washing your hair. I have bangs and I don't do anything special. You'll be able to find your bangs once your finished :)

*Bre~Bre* said:

2nd of all - Gal just get in the shower and get to washing your hair. I have bangs and I don't do anything special. You'll be able to find your bangs once your finished :)

1-You know you love my siggy!!

2-Haha, I was really worried about not being able to find my bangs. I'm about to wash soon, so I'll just wash regularly. Thanks!:D

*Bre~Bre* said:

now, that's funny bre-bre...you got me rolling:lachen:

Back