How do you use your liquid keratin?

ShiShiPooPoo

I am looking to incorporate liquid keratin (like keratin oil) into my regimen. I want the conditioning effects of the BKT but I don't need the straightness (I'm relaxed). How can I do this with keratin oil or liquid? Does it always have to be mixed with conditioner? I am specifically looking to treat the ends of my hair.

Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

I would like to know this also. I have some keratin oil that I have been wanting to use.

I use the Wella SP keratin oil. I LOVE it! I have used it with out mixing it but do like it better when mixed with a creamy moisturizer. And I also put an ampule in my relaxer.

I'll be interested to see what others say!

I use the Wella SP keratin oil. I LOVE it! I have used it with out mixing it but do like it better when mixed with a creamy moisturizer. And I also put an ampule in my relaxer.

I'll be interested to see what others say!

Where can I buy the bolded Pixel Lady?

where did you get yours? What brand?

Sorry for the delay in answering. I was at work. Anyhoo, I have the Wella SP Liquid Keratin. I had to get it from Ebay, because I cannot find it in the US. I have not used it yet though. This is what it looks like. If someone knows where I can buy it in the US, please share.

Attachments

• wella.jpg
    wella.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 14
Here's an old thread

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?p=5350293

I looked up the wella at amazon for a us place and it seems they have it in bulk - Wella SP Keratin Oil 24 ampoules 0.60ml each

Yeah I saw that, thanks but I'd much rather buy some keratin protein from gardenofwisdom.com and add it to jojoba or avocado or sunflower oil. I will also go out and buy some Aphogee keratin and green tea restructurizer. Thanks ladies, but this a little too expensive for my blood.

Yeah I saw that, thanks but I'd much rather buy some keratin protein from gardenofwisdom.com and add it to jojoba or avocado or sunflower oil. I will also go out and buy some Aphogee keratin and green tea restructurizer. Thanks ladies, but this a little too expensive for my blood.

This is what I ended up doing, purchasing the Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea.

I purchased the Wella SP Keratin Oil from an ebay seller, but really I don't even know if it's legit since I've never had the product before.

Sorry for the delay in answering. I was at work. Anyhoo, I have the Wella SP Liquid Keratin. I had to get it from Ebay, because I cannot find it in the US. I have not used it yet though. This is what it looks like. If someone knows where I can buy it in the US, please share.

I contacted the Wella company and they said they discontinued the product. :ohwell:

I plan on purchasing mine from GOW, as well. Aggie do you like the Aphogee restructurizer?

tia,
tishee

Aphogee changed their formula, it's not straight keratin like it used to be. I'm going to get the Joico liquid reconstructor, it's main ingredient is keratin.

That green tea used to be the bomb!!

Aphogee changed their formula, it's not straight keratin like it used to be. I'm going to get the Joico liquid reconstructor, it's main ingredient is keratin.

Maybe that's why it hasn't really done anything for me. :nono:

Thanks AtlantaJJ, since I'm a new user, I never would have known about the change.

Thanks AJJ. Looks like the Joico liquid reconstructor is what I'll have to order as well.

I plan on purchasing mine from GOW, as well. Aggie do you like the Aphogee restructurizer?

tia,
tishee

MHP, I haven't used it as yet because my hair is still flat rowed. I have heard quite a bit of good reviews on it though but AJJ just said that the formula has changed so IDK, I may or may not still get great results from it. I'll see.

I purchased the hydrolyzed keratin from www.gardenofwisdom.com and I added it to my conditioner today and I'll be adding alittle to my moisturizer also. Come touch up time I'll be adding it to my relaxer also. Thanks Pixel Lady!

Back