Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Hair and Scalp (leave-in)

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Hair and Scalp (wash out)

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
This is just a straight up poll to find out how other ladies on here use their MT.

I first started using it on my scalp, then after about 2 weeks of consently scratching my scalp I just switched to using it as a instant conditioner for about 3 to 4 min. This new was has slow down my shedding, and no itching.

What bout cha?

Well I use it on the scalp but when I do massages/combing it does end up in my hair too. I do co-washes every night and moisturize and seal with oil in the morning. So I guess you can say I do both. I was oiling my hair first then doing the MT/OCT but one night about two weeks ago I was tired and rushing a bit and forgot to oil my hair first before using MT (I alternate between the two). So every since then I have been using it straight. I think I like it this way now because I am already heavy handed on products and the oil and MT or OCT at night just made things too oily. I moisturize with shea butter and seal with oil in the mornings and I learned that is enough. I'm in the Bun for Growth Challenge so my hair gets it's moisture.

SCALP ONLY. To combat the itching & buildup, I mix with Jojoba Oil, Emu Oil, & Tea Tree oil. Fabulous concoction!!! Jojoba & Emu absorb right into the scalp. :lick: Tea Tree fights fungus & itching. I apply nightly.:yep:

Back