How do YOU use setting lotion?

Soul♥Flower

Do you just slather it on and then roller set your hair, do you put setting lotion on each peice being rolled, or do you u use it another way?

LoL I have always had the samw question too...since I wasn't sure what its purpose was..i didnt want to break my hair off by trying it? Anyone know how to use it and how it helps your hair?

I don't use setting lotion anymore but when I did I sprayed the entire head and then rolled. Once I discovered LHCF I sprayed each parted section w/ diluted lottabody and then rolled.

I believe the purpose of setting lotion is to "set" the curl. Lottabody made my hair hard so now I just use water.

I now use foam instead of Lotion. When I used lotion I would put it on my whole head before starting to roll my hair.

most of the time i use a foam
but when i actually use lottabody i dilute it with water because it makes my curls to hard. i usually mix the lottabody and water in a spray bottle and pray small sections of my hair. I dont spray it all over my head at once because i dont want it to dry up b4 I reach the end.

I dilute Lottabody with water in a small spray bottle. I spray each section as I roll the hair on magnetic rollers.

nicki6 said:
I dilute Lottabody with water in a small spray bottle. I spray each section as I roll the hair on magnetic rollers.

This is exactly what I do. Lottabody sets my curls and leaves my hair soft and bouncy.

I dilute my lottabody with a lot of water. I just use a very minimal amount of lottabody and it is mainly water. I spray my entire head and then spray each section as I roll.

I used to use mousse like Allandra, but now I use lottabody, water and some type of oil (right now coconut) in a spray bottle. Oh, I forgot my beloved Lacio!

I put my moisturizer on my whole head and then spray each section as I go along.

I divide my hair in section and spray each section before I roll. I also put on a moisturizer before the setting lotion and a serum.

Back