How do you use Lustrasilk Olive Oil Cholesterol??

divinempress

I bought it along with the original Lustrasilk thinking it was also a DC. The directions say to apply and style as usual..no rinising :ohwell:

Not sure how to incorporate it in my regi...How do you gals use it??

TIA!!!

I thought it was a DC too. Hmm, I saw this in the store but I picked up the Shea Butter. Maybe you can add some things to it to make it a nice DC.

op, your hair is gorgeous!!!
I like to use it as a deep condition and cowash due to the lack of silicones, it helps me to keep my hair moisturized!

I add amla oil to it and use it as a DC that I comb through and wash out. I rather my other leave ins to to this one.

I use the shea butter one, it says its hair cholestrol which i assume is a protein? i use it to pre poo then wash.....

When I went to Virginia, I picked some up at the BSS because I CO wash daily and you can't take more than three ounces of stuff on the airplane. I used this for CO washing while out of town. I applied to dry hair and let it stay in for about 10-20 minutes and rinsed and it gave me really silky-feeling hair.

I was thinking the same OP! I know I'm late as ever but thanks!!!

I guess this will be my new co-washing conditioner. I'm happy because it doesn't feel like a leave in at all.

i use the aloe vera one. it detangles like a dream. cowashing or dc its heavenly. combined with put oil over top of it makes it a keeper but even without that it's lovely

Back